Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrating to another country
The whole process is costly. The first step would be to get a passport. Not sure what that process is in your country but it does offer you the ability to travel to another country. The good and bad thing is that it seems like it is a process that can be broken into smaller chunks....but also gets dragged out over a long period of time to get things like a visa and the whole process of apply for citizenship, flights back and forth and so on.

The only thing I can think of and being at work I haven't dug deep into it is finding programs or organizations that can help someone through the process, financial assistance, etc. I don't know if such a thing exists or not but if something does I would certainly throw it in the bucket of suggestions. If you have a compelling case asylum would work, but a lot of cases are thrown out so it is certainly not a shoe-in.

At any rate, do not give up on the idea if that is what you truly want to do.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Migrating to another country - by Anonymous - 07-31-2021, 09:46 AM
RE: Migrating to another country - by Jay - 08-02-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Migrating to another country - by Anonymous - 08-08-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Migrating to another country - by InbetweenDreams - 08-09-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Migrating to another country - by ChadCoxRox - 08-09-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Migrating to another country - by Anonymous - 08-13-2021, 06:04 AM