Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to know who I am
BIG thanks to all, your replies does mean a lot.
Sill, I get stressed over fantasies because when I'm turned on I do want to try this kind of sex very much but I don't act beacuse I know the result will be disasterous. Your concept of power+men=nice picture seems to be very interesting, I think I need to think about it some more time.
And, well, about the girlfriend, no I don't think it's a good idea cause there is too much at stake. I just don't know how I will react, it might be so that won't want to be with her anymore, as the memory of her being dominant may impact my attitude towards her. I can't be near the person who once dominated me, I need to either dominate him/her as well, or to be equal with him/her. It's not really my fancy, cause I think it's cool to dominate all over the place, it's just that I need to be either equal or dominant. This is another thing that stopping me from trying real gay sex, as my reaction towards the partner after I cum might be inadequate and I won't be able to bring myself to stay with him aftewards.

SrChulo, well, I think I'm not "growing up" anymore cause I'm 24 =)
24-years-old is obviously not a very mature age, but I've read quite a lot of articles regarding gender indentity and sexual orientation and they say these kind of thoughts and searches usually end at the age of about 20 (don't know whether this is true). BTW, when I was growing up, I think till the age of 15, I didn't have these thoughts in my mind. I was masturbating while watching naked women in playboy and I didn't want to have her and to be her at the same time.

I'll try to think about it, and about your ideas regarding the issue. Sometimes it just gets worse and sometimes it goes away for some days. I'm just tired of the fact that two persons are living in me and that I enjoy being a man but so badly want to be a woman sometimes. I do want to get rid of that feelings though I understand it's not going to be easy.

Messages In This Thread
Need to know who I am - by Dysan - 12-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Need to know who I am - by OrphanPip - 12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Need to know who I am - by Circuit - 12-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Need to know who I am - by Sil - 12-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Need to know who I am - by marshlander - 12-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Need to know who I am - by SrChulo - 12-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Need to know who I am - by Dysan - 12-03-2010, 08:33 AM