Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to soften my features
I haven't looked into the effectiveness or cost, but laser hair removal might be what you're looking for. I think it takes a series of treatments, but upon completion, you don't grow hair in the treated areas anymore. You could also look at other shaving options like Nair or other instant hair removal products.

Another way you can soften your features (if I'm understanding you correctly), you could try manicures and pedicures. You could also get your eyebrows done, or if you really want to wear some sort of makeup, maybe you can try eyeliner of some sort. Just experiment with it. Another thing that may help is wearing softer, lighter colors. Go to google images and look up "light pastel colors," you'll find the colors I'm talking about. Check to see how these clothes look with your skin though. If your skin is very light, you may not want very light clothing. You can try clothes with more vivid colors, or if you don't get sunburned, maybe you can try tanning.

I'm just giving you a bunch of ideas, and they are mostly focused on external appearance. Don't get too wrapped up in your appearance though, just be yourself. You are a unique, wonderful person all on your own, regardless of what clothes you wear. Let your appearance reflect who you are, don't become so focused on your appearance that it consumes you. That's all Smile

Messages In This Thread
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 02:57 AM
How to soften my features - by Drew - 09-12-2011, 04:06 AM
How to soften my features - by LateBloomer - 09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 11:48 AM
How to soften my features - by Crs30 - 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM
How to soften my features - by pellaz - 09-12-2011, 03:42 PM
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 05:13 PM