Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
WesHollywood Wrote:Well, you see, now we have found your problem. Oh, in a utopian world, or the NICE bubble many human sheep dwell in, you would be correct.

But, accepting human beings for the violent, self-serving, manipulative bastards we are, NO WAY. This is why advertising agencies and corporations have so much power. While you are out picking flowers, we are programming you on what breakfast cereal to buy or politician to elect. We know what reality is, and we can back up that opinion with research and facts. We are business people and we are very thorough when it comes to spending corporate monies.

There are over 2,000 Google Searchs on "deamonizing enemies" and here they are. You have some reading to do. http://www.google.com/search?q=Deamonizi...=firefox-a

Who do you think develops terms like "fag," "spic," or "Rosary Rattlers." Hint, it is not us in advertising, it is everyday people. Even if people do not use these hate words, we have them in our heads. If we are going to take someone down, like we plan to do with the pro-illegal alien Mexican-Americans who voted against GLBT marriage, you can expect disgusting things like this utube and in return we can expect things like these graphics.

Don't shoot the messenger, come out of your ivory tower. This comic little bit of hatred came from a Republican graphics house, and seems to have quite an emotional effect on anyone who sees it. Do I approve, of course not it cloaks a nasty issue with more hate. Will I personally use it to advance the cause of GLBT marriage? When the time comes - without a doubt. Fortunately, this is not that time, I am just offering a sample of what we have in our bag of tricks.

[Image: AztlanMapNewAmerican.jpg]

While La Raza, (legally listed as a lobby in Washington, D. C.) continues efforts to make our border States a province of Mexico, they should be reminded of the Mexican American in the War in the 1840s. The United States won that war. We forgave Mexico all its debts. And, paid $28,000,000 for the border as it now stands.

Yet, Mexico continues to strive to dominate the southwest U. S. with their culture. They have not assimilated to American life. We have 12,000,000 Mexican illegals, or soldiers if you will, within U. S. borders. These are facts that can be used to "educate" Latinos about their role in the United States, and what they owe GLBT politically, specifically gay marriage.

So, well all the holy Joes sit back and point their fingers, we realists are going to go out and try again for gay marriage. This is where the rubber meets the road. Anyone not on board is expendable. No, I am barely involved in this effort at all, but I will send a check, and I will vote.

[Image: aztlan.gif?cda6c1]

[Image: la-raza-get-out2.gif]

Is it just me, or do you think just maybe the United States is in for more problems with Mexico?
The GLBT problem with Mexican American voters is just a part of a bigger mess.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by Inchante - 12-05-2011, 06:46 AM