Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
ZackT Wrote:I don't know how I'd fare in an open relationship. I'm not really one who wants to go sleeping around, I'm satisfied with my one partner, regardless of who it's been. I'm happy with my girlfriend now, and I didn't feel the need to go out and get another partner with my previous girlfriend either.

I have heard the "Other person filling that 1 little need" argument before and I think it has some merit, but I worry more about jealousy or self-doubt popping up. "Why does he need this other random person, what's wrong with me?" "Am I just not good enough?"

And for me, I'd be too worried about inflicting those types of feelings on my partner to bother trying, even if I developed an interest.

As far as personal requirements go...I just want to have sex. Since I'm in a hetero relationship, that means I'm doing the penetrating around here! I don't really care about getting oral. It is a nice turn on, but I'm not much for a full length BJ. I do like giving it though Big Grin

I am a staunch supporter of the open relationship. I can not see how anyone could lose a great relationship because of outside sex. To begin with I talk about it more than I do it. But, I have to believe that at one time or another, on a week night left alone, or on an out of town business trip, all of us will see someone we want to have. The animalism is going to take over, and we will jump into the sack.

The worst thing for me, would be to take a pass on that impulse, and then learn to resent my partner because I was sacrificing for him.

Second thing, we have a Friday night rule. After work on Friday is my night out. Usually, I am with people from work, they have a regular place. Sometimes I stop off. There are things I want to do, that my partner has little interest in, and I satisfy those needs.

[Image: tumblr_litq44NmfG1qeqfpn.jpg]

Usually, I am home by 9pm on Friday nights and so is he. The only discussion we ever have is "Did you get lucky tonight?" This is important because if one of us did, he is going to have to take a shower before we launch into the sack. We are emphatic that we will not allow the smell of another man in our beds

I would say we each step out about once a month.

Messages In This Thread
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have? - by WesHollywood - 12-08-2011, 02:28 AM