Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
I thought about one time I already shared here and I was OK with it so I will repost it and it is in response to your question..what are some of your likes. I really like when someone is aggressive and intuitive at the same time....like this guy I am talking about. Damn he turned me on...I like that he did something I would never really think I would do but I loved that HE knew I would do it...what a turn on:biggrin: He surprised me...I like that when someone can do that with me.....push my boundaries...

I was bartending and the 49ers game was on (yes...I am a sports fan and so were 100s of my gay customers...the bar was packed as usual on game day)

..It was the beginning of the third quarter and this drop dead hot guy walks in wearing a tux...he was driving a hearse for some very rich guy...I was only wearing shorts (gay bar apparel) and this guy was really aggressive which was a real turn on for me because he knew what I wanted before I did....

I was standing at the end of the bar which was really long and there were maybe 150 people there and he has me turned around facing the bar with him behind me and he is whispering in my ear how hot I made him and how horny he was and then I felt him pull my shorts down a little and he proceeded to fuck me ...

...I was shocked but really turned on and a couple of my regular customers needed drinks and they were kinda looking at me funny like they knew something was up but since it looked like he was just "hugging" ,me and whispering in my ear no one knew..

He kept whispering to me to go ahead and get them a drink ...he kept his cock hidden and hard and he got me so hot that afternoon...fucking me a little bit here and there "discreetly" in front of everyone without anyone knowing about it...

Very erotic.

Messages In This Thread
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have? - by East - 12-08-2011, 02:32 AM