Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
Zip Wrote:I am a guy who likes sleazy, but sanitary safe sex. I will try kink, and that may be what this story is about. Maybe it is just sex, please tell me what you think?

I was driving through the Sioux Reservation in New Mexico, when I pulled over at a rest stop. Walking toward me was a handsome native American man. As he brushed passed me he tweeked my nipple. Now this caused a sexual reaction in me, so I stopped and turned. He said there is a deserted road up ahead and to follow him. He threw out a blanket and took off his shirt. What a chest, and the cleavage....... He placed my hand on his pec and indicated that I should rub. His head rolled back in pleasure. I am fully dressed, and I can see through the crotch in his jeans that he has a hard on. I worked his nipples for at least a half hour getting rougher all the time. He simply said, "Don't break the skin." I looked down at his crotch and there was a small spot of cum on his jeans between his legs. He said "now you."

I stripped totally, and he did the same to me as I pulled my cock. I had never felt this sensation before, and came in minutes. The native American said, "Now you, like this" He had an average cock which I stroked as he lay back on the blanket working his own chest! This simple sexual exchange was an erotic thrill. To see this big beautiful man pleasuring his own nipples was something I had never seen before or since. It was a very different turn-on that I a have not had before or since. Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? Is this form of sexual expression commonly available, I would like to try it again.

Sounds hot but the Sioux reservations are located in Montana and the Dakotas. New Mexico has Navajo, Apache, Comanche just so you know. You may have very well meet a Sioux down there we do travel all over to pow wows.

Messages In This Thread
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have? - by dlboy53 - 12-12-2011, 07:13 AM