Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
Story Wrote:when you're younger your hormones and youth encourage you to be very sexually active. As you actually go past the phase where you have tons of encounters it just starts becoming bland sex because its just a fuck n go, no emotions, they person didnt really care about you, youre just a body for them to use and at some point you get tired of just being a body, you want to be somebody to someone which is why you would then want a monogamous type relationship because its the relationship that matters.

In regards to an open relationship, Im more of the monogamous type myself. I couldnt do an open relationship because of all the problems it forces upon a relationship, the possibility that one partner may end up being unfaithful and leave his partner for another person he found, catching STD's unknowingly because alot of guys dont check and now youve just shared HIV or something like that with your partner, or even the fact that it can substitute for the real thing like some couples i hear about are in a relationship and do stuff together except they dont ever have sex as a couple anymore which i find to be unhealthy in a relationship. To be honest I find very few open relationships that truly work. Most of the time with the older couples as well I find that they switch to open relationship as a last ditch effort to stabilize a failing relationship. They arent enjoying sex as a partnership anymore and instead of actually trying to fix that they resort to hooking up with strangers as a method of fulfilling their sexual needs, realizing that only your partner knows you best in bed and these hookups will not nearly be as enjoyable with the exception of the lust we get for being with someone hot which usually masks that.
The big difference i find as welll is the view on sex. People who enjoy open relationships dont think highly of sex. Its just an act. Whereas a monogamous views sex as an expression of love. Thats why its weird for guys like me(monogamous) to want an open relationship because we would in essence be doing an act which says "i love you" to random strangers who we definitely dont care about.
As far as having experiences sure you need to have experiences but is having sex with only 3 guys bad? Its not a contest to see how many guys you can fuck before you're 30. You can totally learn alot out there by experimenting with your partner as well. Also resentment towards your partner for "not allowing you to run around sleeping with guys" would only develop if you let it develop. In closing though while I try not to judge others, you can see I have some serious doubts about healthy open relationships though. If it works for you man go for it. These are just my opinions and thoughts.

I know plenty of very together and loving men who are in open relationships and are NOTHING like the picture you have painted.

Messages In This Thread
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have? - by East - 12-13-2011, 07:27 PM