Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News.... For all the anti-gun peeps! GOD BLESS THE U.S.
Inchante Wrote:How could anyone ever live with themselves after having the unmitigated gall to protect themselves and their infant/ Is that what you are getting at?
In this case all worked out for the better. The situation was well defined too. Maybe its just you at home and someone is downstairs, did you leave the door unlocked? i am saying be aware, think things through. Maybe its best to let them have the tv. Its insured. Owning a gun for sure makes you combat ready. When was the last time you actually went to practice. Do you know if its loaded.
-what if his dead ass fell the other way; outside. Serious, it would be bad if he was partially dead and you considered to finish him off. Someone thought they saw you not as you described.
-what if he was serving a court warrant, maybe was your drunk husband, maybe you were drunk.
-stray gun shot goes into the neighbor's house, trashes an innocent on the sidewalk.
-the second intruder decides to fight back. In this case he looked stupid tho. the safety of the house occupants in a prolonged exchange?

I am just saying avoid the trauma when ever possible, the less time you spend with cops, courts and lawyers, you are just further ahead. You got the time to take the day off work and bond with the police. I would love a new home improvement project replacing dry wall.

Messages In This Thread
Breaking News.... For all the anti-gun peeps! GOD BLESS THE U.S. - by pellaz - 01-05-2012, 02:54 AM