Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help!!!
Unfortunatley we can't always control things, and sometimes life sucks when you make a mistake, or when you lose somebody even through no fault of your own. I do hope that you are able to talk to the new guy and at least clear up that your boyfriend hacked your account, and clear up what messages were yours. And in terms of cheating, it sounds like you were slipped something, so you should be honest about your suspicions and about not remembering things. Your new guy might understand that it was more akin to rape than cheating. Either way, you should all be tested to be on the safe side.

If you can at all resolve things, even if it means being single, I'd do it sooner than later though. If there is anything you can drop, look into that too. I didn't have all the guy drama, but did find myself overbooked as I was leaving and had anxiety attacks. I regret that I wasn't able to truly enjoy those last couple months with friends (some of whom I have not seen since as life took us in different directions) as well as not preparing better for the job world (and given the sucky economy, that part is more important than ever). If you and this guy end up resolving things, great, but maybe it's time to focus on you?

Messages In This Thread
Please help!!! - by Anonymous - 01-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Please help!!! - by Almac - 01-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Please help!!! - by jbrowder24 - 01-13-2012, 04:04 PM