Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The aftermath
Thanks.

I tried keeping all of this in one thread (my introduction thread--but I had the mod delete it when I felt like I was sharing too much).

Anyway, yeah, the ex- and I have some things in common but some differences too.

And just to be clear, right now, my guy and his ex- are NOT on very friendly terms. My guy still has quite a bit of anger and hurt (aka: baggage) that he needs to put aside. And deep down I FEAR he's still in love with his ex-.

But looking forward (I'm often surprised at the accuracy of my own foresight), I see them fully reconciling. That doesn't necessarily mean getting back together, but let's be honest, it could happen.

More likely (--or wishful thinking--) I see me and this guy growing closer and the ex- more involved with his life than I'm comfortable with. I almost wish they weren't both such great guys, and they'd just write each other off. But I don't see that happening.

I guess it's the same for straight folk who divorce but NEED to maintain a relationship with their ex- due to children. As difficult as that may be for their new partners/spouses it's a plain reality that needs to be accepted.

blah, blah, blah...too much time on my hands with a case of verbal diarrhea...

Thanks for reading and responding.
Smile

Messages In This Thread
The aftermath - by LateBloomer - 01-27-2012, 11:19 AM
The aftermath - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-27-2012, 12:07 PM
The aftermath - by LateBloomer - 01-27-2012, 12:42 PM
The aftermath - by taylorlg89 - 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
The aftermath - by pellaz - 01-27-2012, 09:03 PM
The aftermath - by LateBloomer - 01-28-2012, 12:54 AM