Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dark web: Guns and drugs for sale on the Internet's secret black market
Hello,
With the web you can do anything you want to and potentially run the risk of getting away scot free.. See one example of this is people like me... Now im not a criminal and never have been however my username Zeon is my online identity name... My full online identity name is Zeon Xavier and sometimes if i dont want companies in real life to know my real name but they want to answer my complaint about something i like them to address me as zeon because i dont like to give out my real name unless i actually meet someone... This was because my friend got ripped of £10,000 and ended up getting his home repossessed. l'd be devistated if this happenned to me...
Now guns and drugs can be sold in the same way by users making false names online and to be honest you can find this kind of thing happenning on chat sites, forums, ebay, etc... Even something as innocent as Habbohotel.com which is a chat site for youngsters upto around 18 this could happen as adults could pretend they are young to get past security set up a Habbo room and then select it as invite only and arrange deals this way.

Of course sites such as gayspeak, habbohotel.com yahoo google all contain software which saves every single thing that is typed therefore if the police have any doubt they should contact the domain host and request a chatlog of all users between the hours of XX:XX AND YY:YY

This may breakdown the crime spree alot more easier if they thought this through and im not a criminal but able to work out what id do if i was

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Messages In This Thread
The dark web: Guns and drugs for sale on the Internet's secret black market - by zeon - 02-03-2012, 09:42 PM