Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, there's this boy...
I think I'll just call him Charming. Well anyway, Charming and I are 'talking', I guess you could say. He's no longer closeted, and I haven't been for some time. Although every time we see each other we reconnect, I almost never see him, let alone get the chance to talk to him. Well on the 8th Charming and I went to a party, ehh so-so party you know birthday stuff, but he asked me if I wanted to sit in his lap, which I obliged. Now, the girl that's party we were at didn't like the fact that Charming and I were being so open with our sexuality, and asked us to stop. 'That girl' happens to be one of my best friends, as of now anyway. Later she told me that she had a crush on Charming, which complicated things.

Charming and his parents are constantly feuding, hence the divorce between his mother and father. His mom lives in the same city I do, so when he's at his mother's house he and I get to see each other. His real father found out that I was gay, and to make a long story short, he forbid Charming to see me.

The night ends with Charming's father coming all the way from nearly out of state to get him away from his mother, because apparently he's grounded. Something about failing a drug test, for football, because he's really butch. I didn't have a clue about the drug test, or anything. Charming, in a hurry to get somewhere that I wasn't so his father wouldn't freak out, accidentally -I think?- told me he loved me.
And previously that night he had talked about how he wanted kids, to which I told him that if he continues down the road he's on, with the pot and everything, then he might not be able to count on that. He then said 'we' can get a girl to conceive a baby for 'us'. At this point I was seriously confused, I felt like he was dropping hints all night, but I don't know if I was over reacting.

Advice?
Oh yeah, I'm new. :]

:confused: Hmm but like your 17.. Why talk about kids now? Im sure im not going to be the only one to pick up on that :confused:

Drugs pshh. Bad road. Needs to be sorted.

Family - Dad objecting, no real way around it.

Basically this guy and you need to decide if you want to try making it work or not. Basically if your not going to commit or anything then meh no mess. As to the love and kids WOAH WAY TOO SOON. Maybe go back a few steps?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeah, it's not the best way to start, but atleast it's somewhere. I'm tired of being single, over a year now. I would like something like this to work.

minus kids- children aren't something I'm looking forward to anytime soon, or later.

The thing is, Murner and I have known each other for about 4 years now, but supposedly he only just realized he had feelings for boys.
-.-
But even though it is too soon, was I right to think he was dropping hints?

Im not sure. This may sound mean but... Considering you'd be his first, maybe your the kinda tester.. The fact he already mentioned kids is a little worrying :confused:

He could be dropping hints or testing how far he can go, and if it feels right, my honest opinion is its been too short a time to know if anything is right.
[/COLOR]

Damn, I was afraid of that.
Although it could be anything, I wish I could clarify soon.
I don't want to waste my time, or his.

I mean, he's protective over me, but I always have to make the moves. Neither of us are assertive, so sometimes there are awkward silences. He doesn't often show affection around people yet, other than holding hands. Maybe him being so possessive over me is his way of affection... I don't know, I would call him, but his cell was turned off.
-probably something his dad thought up.-

Holding hands is quite cute to be fair but meh, if he only just came out he wont be as open.

You do need to talk, and its wasting neither of your time, learning experience for both.

You said you were mates before... All my mates are really protective of me vice versa..

But there again it could be true, your not going to know definate one way or the other..

In a way the story is quite cute it could work might not, your both young, and you seem to be an awesome guy, so im sure hes lucky Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

I appreciate that. :]
I had almost given up, but as you said it's a toss up.

Either way I'll be happy.

desiredxmdr Wrote:I appreciate that. :]
I had almost given up, but as you said it's a toss up.

Either way I'll be happy.

Aye I dont think anyone on here can say OH ITS DEFINATLY blah blah, simply as we dont personally know the guy, and we aint in his head.

But you have to be prepared for either answer. And Im here to talk to either way:biggrin:

He sounds awesome, so youd be lucky to have him as a partner, but also as a mate would be amazing :biggrin:

Being single sucks but like.. Theres someone for everybody out there :biggrin:

-HUgs chu.
[/COLOR]

Fair Play, all I can really say is GO TWAZZLE for having given such a bang-up set of advice on this one :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I agree,

All I can add is if you DO like this guy, why not ask HIM everything you've asked US. Not word for word, but dating is all about putting yourself on the line. Nothing you've asked us so far is intrusive or behind his back or pushy or whatever. So if you like him, next time you talk, tell him so and say you'd like to spend more time together if he would.....and see where it goes from there.

Like Saltybeanz said only you two can annwer all the questions

Nothing ventured nothing gained ;-)