Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many gay men would let a woman blow him?
I got curious from the thread Giving a straight guy another BJ.

How many gay men, if offered one by a woman and she was the only viable possibility at the time, would accept? Or put another way, we know she's not the first choice, but would she even be considered?

I probably don't count because I'm bi, but sure. Besides women don't have different types of mouths than men.

Eek NO! The idea of a women sucking a cock just doesn't seem natural to me at all.

No, definately not. Sex is sacred and reserved for the person you love, I could never love a woman the same way I love a man.

Mouths might be the same, but only a man knows how to work a cock properly Wink

dfiant Wrote:No, definately not. Sex is sacred and reserved for the person you love, I could never love a woman the same way I love a man.

Mouths might be the same, but only a man knows how to work a cock properly Wink

lol, yes the same for me

No, not even snake venom! [Image: lmao.gif]

Great poll selections!

No thanks.

if your very very gay; no. Maybe those people (includes me) draw to many lines.
My partner would be pissed so a NO vote here

What ever the case; what would the ladies expectations be afterwards? For everything there is a equal reaction, I would be thinking about that.

I don't like getting blow jobs at all from men so NO...definitely not from a woman either.

I am going to go a bit of mainstream on this question and say I don't know, due to my lack of experience. Although all I want and desires is a man, but I have neither been with a woman so it wouldn't be fair to judge. But I agree to Dfiant, I wouldn't want someone random person that I do not even know to be my first one just to suit my needs :redface:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.