Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow Jobs
2 questions. I considered doing this anonymously but hey, you know I'm pretty forward anyway and if I knew what felt good I wouldn't be asking for tips Wink

1) What makes a good blow job? I know much of it is what each person likes but can anyone give me any cheeky little tips?? Just looking to expand my repertoire!! :biggrin:

2) Why do men enjoy having someone gag on their cock? (Or is this just a straight guy thing?)

Cheers guys :biggrin:

I don't enjoy having someone gag on my cock. I think Its actually very disrespectful and degrading. A blow job is fun, not a way to make someone feel sick.

I dont really have any tips apart from i prefer slow and fun. Nothing worse than someone going ten to the dozen on ya.

Licking the abdomen when your jaw needs a break is quite a turn on. use your tongue and the sides of your cheeks. you can try and deepthroat of you can but that just takes talent and no gag reflex. instead of going up and down on him you put your head at an angle go down and switch angles coming up if that made sense... Responding to this thread made me realize i suck way too much cock.

BiPenny : I have a piece of advise, but I don't think you'll understand...

But for other males, who wants to do a good blow job, my advise can be applied...

My advise on doing a good blow job is :

"Suck it like it's your own."

-------

Honestly, I've never did it before, but if I did, that's how I would do it.

Amigo Wrote:... "Suck it like it's your own."

-------

Honestly, I've never did it before, but if I did, that's how I would do it.
That doesn't always work. Some people like very different things. Conversely, we don't always respond to someone else's touch in the same way we we would handle things ourselves Wink .

Please don't gag, BiPenny, it tends to affect the concentration. Start out very slowly and lightly and listen to his breathing. That should give you a clue how well you're doing. If he wants faster and harder encourage him to tell you. If he thinks he is telling you by thrusting deeper wrap your hand round the base so he can't shove it all in and choke you.

I'd say that there are probably many things that make a blow job pleasant... it's mostly a pleasant feeling, unless your skin gets sore, or the teeth are too present (what is sometimes turned into a joke)... too wet can be a dampener sometimes, so I guess it's a mixture of how you use your mouth and how you use your hand(s) and other parts of your body and face... I think Marshlander's advice to encourage him to tell you what you're doing particularly well, is the best pointer since it'll be different for every one.

It's all in the frenum or frenulum, Penny.
Penile tissue: The word frenulum on its own is often used for the frenulum of prepuce of penis or frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce, or foreskin to the vernal mucosa, and helps contract the prepuce over the glans. (Wikipedia)
That's the bit that makes him go galactic!

galactic as in producing milk?

Breahte through your nose Big Grin

"galactic as in producing milk?"
More in the sense of shooting out enormous quantities into the furthest reaches of the galaxy really.