Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weather where ever
Denver valley:
so the last couple of weeks first nice warm weather of the year. what little snow there was got gone. Tomorrow expecting only it to be half as warm with possible lite snow. So today it is very windy and the grey low clouds creeping in from the NW.

cheersConfusedmile:

Cloudy and breezy with wind gushes and intermittent rain in the San Francisco - Monterey Bay Area today. Wink

Lightning and thunderstorms yesterday in So cal here, supposed to continue for a few more days. Looks to be just drizzling out right now. I haven't seen any of that hail the weatherman was talking about either.

Its going to be beautiful here in the maritimes all week. Its suppose be in the mid 20s (celsius) for most of it! And its still March!

Smile sunny and 20°C/68°F (unusually warm weather for this time of the year)

Windy and rainy, another monsoonal trough up north with 2 cyclones

Its clear dark star sky here in Northwestern Södermanland Eskilstuna, with no winds or sign or rain. Its been ratter pleasantly warm during the day with sun and a few clouds.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

At the moment we are at 15.1°C heading for a top of 18°C.

Showers late afternoon, which is pretty much possible when the humidity is 100%.

here it is down to freezing point at the moment 0c... Earlier it was upto 13c with the sun shining and clouds passing but since 2pm it plummetted... Ment to be like this tomorrow then tuesday cloudy and rest of week sun again

8°C and downpour, I guess the temporary spring is over...