Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grindr for Gay Events? I need your opinion please...
(Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please let me know)

I created a gay events iphone app - a project I've been working on for about 8 months and looking to get some feedback. If you own an iphone (or ipad), I'd love your opinion!

It's called "Wsup Now" (What's up Now) and works like Grindr; showing the closest events nearest you.

(oops I can't post links yet. go to itunes app store > search "wsup now" or "gay events") - hopefully someone can post the link if they find it useful Icon16

The app is aimed at locals and visitors alike with comprehensive listings in New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, LA, and Seattle.

The app is free right now, so if you find the time, please download it, I'd love the support and to hear what you guys think!

heard about it
6 stars dude
only goodness for sanFran, nyc, lost angles, chicago, seattle and no Denver

pellaz Wrote:heard about it
6 stars dude
only goodness for sanFran, nyc, lost angles, chicago, seattle and no Denver

Awesome! Thanks pellaz - can you ask how'd you hear about it?

We plan on adding more cities. In the meantime, we have a national listing that points at more large level events.

I am glad you see what you like so far!!

Anybody else download and given this a shot? I would love to hear what you think!

hello there,
When you get round to doing the UK remember to take into account

Brighton - South east England, Manchester - Northern england, London - (just l;ondon lol) edinburgh and glasgow as these are all big parts of gay community cities along with Dublin and cardiff not to forget the others...

Remember to copyright the product as well because what you dont want is someone stelaling the idea and then copyrighting it and you being prosecuted.... I would recommend doing this as soon as possible

Kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:hello there,
When you get round to doing the UK remember to take into account
good ideas zeon.
when/ if you get around to doing Denver the gaybro here is called "Cap Hill" or "Capitol Hill" and a good source of local info is http://outfrontcolorado.com/ofcblog/ and westword.com

Thanks guys, I appreciate the good advice.

Anybody that has downloaded the app (free) and have feedback on that side?

I onjly have HTC and am based in the UK so at the moment its not any benificial to me.. If grindr conbnects me to america again (which seems only place guys take an interest in me ) i will let them know about it lol

yes I downloaded the app

very good presentation on the apple store
i have ios 5.1 and a white iPhone 3gs and the app down loaded and runs w/o issue. The "Other city" really didnt do it for me as it was difficult to find out exactly what city the individual post was for. lower functionality if you dont live in the main cities

I'm interested, but use an Android device. Any plans for us freaks?

Smile