Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect for me
Hi guys! I am a single gay guy who is physically disabled and I've been searching for the love of my life for years. The guys I fell in love with most of them they are hurting. I just want to meet someone special a man who will make me happy despite backgrounds someome spiritual and caring. He must not be too old and I am will to relocate. Please help me !!!

Hi Sydneymutung, welcome to the forum Smile

I believe if you keep posting, you will find friends around here Bighug

Thank you Nick !

Welcome! Wavey

I've just noticed your poll Smile
you know, I believe that we all are so to speak physically or mentally disabled, or that we many times feel like we are. Like we don't fit in. And it's not important if we have a nose we don't like, can't walk, can't see, don't know if we like men or women, or are not sure if we are in the right body. We all have our own scars, and they are bigger than life for us sometimes.

But the good thing is that with those problem comes empathy. Not always, but often. People who don't take peachy easy life for granted have often understanding for other people's worries and sorrow.

It took me some time and some hurting to get to that, I admit that, but now it is not important if the person I see, can't walk, or... (fill in). Firstly, I am interested who he/she is, how he treats me and other people, how I feel in his presence.
Because honestly, if I am friend with someone and after some time something happens to him, I won't turn my back on him and say I can't like you anymore.

Why the other way around (first the illness or accident, then looking for friendship) should be different?
I have no doubts that you will find who you are looking for. Bighug

Hi Sydneymutung, good to see a fellow South African on here Confusedmile:

If I may ask, what is your disability? I too am disabled, I have multiple sclerosis and have been in a wheelchair for about a month now.

Welcome :}

Hi Sydney , Welcome to GaySpeak. Welcome

Hang around and make friends, pleasure to meet you.

Bighug

Nick9 Wrote:I've just noticed your poll Smile
you know, I believe that we all are so to speak physically or mentally disabled, or that we many times feel like we are. Like we don't fit in. And it's not important if we have a nose we don't like, can't walk, can't see, don't know if we like men or women, or are not sure if we are in the right body. We all have our own scars, and they are bigger than life for us sometimes.

But the good thing is that with those problem comes empathy. Not always, but often. People who don't take peachy easy life for granted have often understanding for other people's worries and sorrow.

It took me some time and some hurting to get to that, I admit that, but now it is not important if the person I see, can't walk, or... (fill in). Firstly, I am interested who he/she is, how he treats me and other people, how I feel in his presence.
Because honestly, if I am friend with someone and after some time something happens to him, I won't turn my back on him and say I can't like you anymore.

Why the other way around (first the illness or accident, then looking for friendship) should be different?
I have no doubts that you will find who you are looking for. Bighug

Agree 100% Nicky .

Not many people know, but I'm legally blind, and only have 15-10 eyesight. When I was younger, I felt awful, because I couldn't see like the other kids and suffered especially in Math and learning how to Write. I now write beautifully, but I still struggle with Math, because although I am an auditory learner(Musician, Duh :p), I can't apply it to math, because I need to see the symbols and variables. Even at the front of the class I had problems, so I went to my cousin for tutoring (he's a genius at math) and I passed my last year of highschool math thanks to him.

My eyesight has improved from what it used to be, especially in my younger years, thanks to my glasses. But growing up the way I did, we couldn't always afford what I needed, so my grades suffered abit as a result, especially when I had to get replacement glasses.

But anywho, I went on a tangent... kinda touched a chord alittle Smile .

~

Welcome Sydney Mutung Wavey .

As long as you are you and love yourself, you will find him/he will find you.

I believe in fate, though many people don't and that things always happen for a reason.

You have to go through whatever it is to get to where you want to be/ go.

You may trip in a hole on the street on your way to work, well now you know where the hole is, and Voila! You've cleared an obstacle.

Things like that happen for a reason, because it's trying to show you something or make you aware or whatever it is. Many people call that faith or god's tests, and they may be, but I believe it to be fate and things happen for a reason.

That guy will fall into your lap one day or you might even fall into his, but just know that all things happen for a reason and that there are no such things as mistakes, but lessons Smile .

Happy Hunting Kiss3

It may be challenging finding a perfect man, it is even if you don't have a disability. Make friends and have your own personal goals that go beyond finding a partner, these things can't be forced, they happen organically, just make sure you're open to new opportunities.