Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepting Me
Newbie here....16yrs and have finally realized/accepted that im gay.

Still in the closet, but only time will tell what happens next.

Completely new to this so if i sound like a complete idiot...please dont shoutConfusedmile:

kcl91 xxx

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Confusedmile:,

Welcome to the site !

We don't shout at people - you're more than welcome here, and I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say we hope you find it a cool place to kick back and share your thoughts on all manner of things.

If there's owt on your mind, just post away and we'll try and help you as best we can !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome to the forum! dont worry , everyone here is cool , we are not that many really login daily lol but hope you stick in and enjoy chatting here. Is a very friendly place Confusedmile:

Hello

Big step! I only just joined Gayspeak up a few days ago and so far haven't seen anything scary so I'm sure you'll be okay here! Forums can be a great place to meet people, discuss issues, get things off your chest, and make friends. I hope it helps you Confusedmile:

Iya. Im Mark. Im the Miss World Of Gay Speak.

(IM DOING IT FOR THE WELSH! :biggrin: )

Like the other dudes said, need anything just ask!

(Some have been around the block more than once -Cough BIKES cough- so they will know alot of things :biggrin: )

Then you have the others (me and like wilem -cough) Which are not bikes but yeh we can help :biggrin:

So.. WELCOME hope this site helps you :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Iya. Im Mark. Im the Miss World Of Gay Speak.

(IM DOING IT FOR THE WELSH! :biggrin: )

Like the other dudes said, need anything just ask!

(Some have been around the block more than once -Cough BIKES cough- so they will know alot of things :biggrin: )

Then you have the others (me and like wilem -cough) Which are not bikes but yeh we can help :biggrin:

So.. WELCOME hope this site helps you :biggrin:

LOL! Nice saltybeanz, what do you dream of? World Peace, or Global Welsh Domination all hail her majesty . . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sqyp96gmtxs

Welcome to GS man! We've all been / are in that position at some point! I'm sure you'll have loads of questions and other things going through your mind... we'll all be here to offer our words of wisdom!

As has already been said.. everyone's really cool here.

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:LOL! Nice saltybeanz, what do you dream of? World Peace, or Global Welsh Domination all hail her majesty . . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sqyp96gmtxs

LOL Hmm Id prefer Global Welsh Domination :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

hey ppl

am sorta new 2 this, i prob sound like a spid bt i dont get it its so confusin pls help me Smile

What don't you get babe ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!