Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid things you do alone
Well I was doing what I always when I'm home alone............ listening to music and jumping around for no reason. Then I started watching a comedy and I did another thing I always do....... Jump around laughing.

Its not the only things that I do...... I also run away from the TV into another room with my whole face red when there's an embarrassing scene on.

I also lay on the floor because its cold.......... so nice.......

Yes, I have a child's mind. What do you guys do when you're alone that you wouldn't do when someone is around?

LOL Nothing. Not even pretending that I am working :biggrin:

I sometimes talk to myself and I talk and make funny comments when I'm watching t.v. lol

brybry87 Wrote:I sometimes talk to myself and I talk and make funny comments when I'm watching t.v. lol

I do the same especially talking/shouting at the tv.

Usually taking to my self, having weird conversations and practicing different dialects and accents lol Smile I love music but I usually don't listen to music around others, prefers listening to it alone.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

When I'm tidying up my room I usually put some kind of dance music on and do my little raver dance while cleaning, lol.

And when I'm getting ready/dressed to go out I put music on and dance/sing to get myself hyped for the night ;D

When I'm alone I sing like there is no tomorrow and sometimes dance.

I dance with my mop, broom while cleaning and having the music up .:biggrin:

I sing off-key and talk to myself a lot. Sometimes I'll do something stupid and just say out loud, "I'm glad nobody saw that."

I'm weird... lets leave it at that.