Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KP wishes she was a lesbian
A real (and funny, IMO) song set to Kim Possible:

For those not familiar with the show, they did some altering (for example, Shego didn't really write "LESBO" on the board) and the ending there isn't as erotic as they make it look. Roflmao (Btw, "Kigo" is a slash meaning KP + Shego.)

This is one of the best cartoons ever aired, IMO. But I'm glad I got into it as an adult because I think I got to enjoy it a lot more that way (catching a lot of clever humor and parodies of pop culture as well as the spy & superhero genre that I otherwise wouldn't have). I even wrote a KP fanfic that was really popular (I still get occasional favorited story, etc), and even my partner who can't stand anything Disney (she loves the phrase "Disneytard" and refused to get cable when we last moved so she wouldn't have to listen to it anymore) liked it and she wasn't able to tell the attention to canon (I had this happen after Larry's Birthday and before Graduation in the final season) as well as keeping to the spirit to the show (adjusted for a more Mature content) that I put into the fic (not that I'd recommend it to anyone who isn't a KP fan). If anyone wants to see it, here it is:

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4180791/1/

I also spent one Halloween dressed as Kim Possible and another as Shego (the green one).

So, any other KP fans on this board?

lol that was pretty clever Confusedmile:

Would I look like too much of a femme boy stereotype if I said I used to secretly catch an episode or two late at night? :redface:

As for your partner...Disneytards unite! :biggrin: Beauty and the Beast is still one of my favorite movies of all time, I don't care what anyone says

Lot's of straight men love this cartoon as well, including some who normally don't like cartoons as well as the more supposedly more "manly men" (cops, soldiers, and actually a cop on a KP fanboard shared how when he and the cops raided a black market arms dealer and his gang, many with previous felony convictions, they'd been watching KP which he thought was strange since KP went after criminals like them). I heard there's an informal KP fan party in I think Los Angeles (I can find out if you want) being prepared for the 10th anniversary and to my knowledge everyone involved is an adult male.

[QUOTE=Pix;181315 I heard there's an informal KP fan party in I think Los Angeles (I can find out if you want) [/QUOTE]

That's sweet of you to offer, but I don't drive and a trip to L.A would be too costly for me at this point. Thank you for the offer to look into it though Confusedmile:

ok br hus laos

Loved that show when it was on. I think I caught almost every episode. Still remember a good number of the jokes. "I thought it was just a cheese COVERED building!"

And that video was so perfect. I lost it at the, "But I'm a Cheerleader" newspaper. I had to pause the video to calm down a bit.

Speaking of But I'm a Cheerleader here's another one by the same creator:

Haha. Wow, loved it.

One of the voices caught me. It sounded exactly like Zuko (from The Last Airbender, cartoon on Nickelodeon) I checked IMBd to be sure and turns out it was him. And he's also Ruffio from Hook... my first actor crush as a child.

I have found love. And his name is Dante Basco. Hardly relevant, but it kind of blew my mind and I felt like sharing.