Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Transformation :p
So I was looking at old pics of myself on my phone and was like; "damn... I changed alot" Confusedmile: .

I used to have extremely long hair[for my hair type anyway- i.e bushy], started Sept 2010 right up until January 1st 2012 and I also had a moustache, or something close to it Rofl .

I decided 2012 would be the year when I make a full change, as I had just gone 18 in October last year and wanted to cut away all that I was... even though I regretted it for awhile afterwards.

I'd just like to say, even though I'm a guy, I have a thing for hair and I'm emotionally connected to mine, so it wasn't easy for me to do this, so don't just be like; "oh it's just hair" it was like cutting off an arm to me. Cry .

Any way; Here's what I used to look like [I had to take pics of my phone, cause I lost my usb for it and couldn't upload them directly...]

April 14, 2011 - The same hairstyle I wore for our disney performance. Got me a lot of looks in Florida :biggrin:
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3162]

September 2011 - I graduated in June/July and had just started college
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3158]

October 2011 - Walking home from college on a rainy day. My birthday was on the 21st, about 3 days later :biggrin: .
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3159]

November 2011 - Walking home again from College. Was upset this day and used my hair to block people out
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3160]

December 2011 - Christmas break from college. This picture is titled "Sleeping Beauty" Rofl
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3161]

And when January first came around, I cut off all my hair and my moustache and basically started afresh. I didn't take any pictures of myself then, because I was really really upset and depressed. It's like having Dreadlocks, it's very hard to cut something you worked so hard on and had gotten used to.

So I joined GS[In February], honestly, on one of my low-days because I wanted to get away from everything for a tiny bit.

At the same time, I had to drop out of college because my mother lost her job and we were already poor[not dirt poor] as it was, so that just made it worse and I couldn't find a job.

She[my mom] went away at this point so that should could take care of a friend who fell ill[her trip was paid for by her friend's friend] and I was on here practically everyday, because most of my friends went away to college or just because they could, which I don't blame them for, because I would'nt want them to blame me if the tables were turned.

I wasn't so depressed on here, because I saw that I could atleast try to help other people, even if I didn't always.

Met nice people, got attached and now here I am :biggrin: .

You've all seen what I look like now, and how I am, so hopefully this gives you a small glimpse into me and who I was before GS alittle bit.

Most people don't like to get too personal or give away too much, especially online, but I'm the type of person that doesn't mind and couldn't give a flying F if people thought negatively of me. Life is far too short.

Speaking of short, here's my hair now, since I've cut it this year. This is 5 1/2 months growth[I had to trimm it to even it out] .
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3156]

Quite long actually for nearly 6 months, almost long enough to start on my Dreadlocks Loveya . That was 2 days ago [6/16/2012] .

Also, a bonus; My friend gave me this today[which is why I logged off so quickly]
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3157]

It's so pretty. I'm a certified Lesbian! Xyxthumbs Because gays in the camps of the holocaust wore upside down triangles I belive, usually for lesbians I think. But yeah! :biggrin:

And that's me up till now! I don't feel like going through my childhood, but here's all you need and probably all you really want to know Rofl .

Kiss3

Honey, i know how you feel about the hair, i too am attached to mine. Cute pictures btw, and I love the necklace! Sorry to hear about your mother's friend, i hope she is doing well. If you need to chat sometime you can shoot me a message, gawd knows i need friend too! Lol Confusedmile:

unkown21 Wrote:Honey, i know how you feel about the hair, i too am attached to mine. Cute pictures btw, and I love the necklace! Sorry to hear about your mother's friend, i hope she is doing well. If you need to chat sometime you can shoot me a message, gawd knows i need friend too! Lol Confusedmile:

Aw thanks boo :biggrin: I try my best Wink .

Yeah, my mom has long hair, so I guess I got that from her. It's just something that's literally and figuratively a part of me. & Thanks, the necklace is quite pretty. I'm gonna be a diva Dazzler1 Rofl .

Yeah, my mom's friend is much better now. She was sick in February, something to do with the throat. :frown: .

You'll have plenty of friends here if you stick around Xyxthumbs. Lots of friendly people here.

I think the shorter hair looks so much better though haha.

OrphanPip Wrote:I think the shorter hair looks so much better though haha.

*Blush* Pip :redface:

Thanks lol.

Yeah, I can kinda agree, it's just that I was really invested in my hair and so used to it. Alot of people said I looked wayyyyy too girly with my hair so long and some said that it suits my face better...

I personally like longer hair better, but it's biased, because I've never had my hair ritualistically cut, it's always been in some style or the other.

But I can rock both short and long Dazzler1 Rofl .

I suggested Dreadlocks to my friends and they were like; "... Odi you have to do it" and I was like... creepy? lol . Even my own mother thinks I would look nice with Dreadlocks, so I'm going for it Xyxthumbs .

Sorry to disappoint Pip, I'm going long again Rofl .

And I mean neat dreadlocks like Whoopie's
[Image: woopi-226x300.jpg] .

They're very common here, along with the "Natural" one's that free-form.

Wow , I can't believe how different you looked with long hair.
Don't worry though you are still gorgeous.

Bighug

You're gorgeous Odi, inside and out, so it wouldn't matter if you had long hair and a mo, or short hair and no mo Wink

I used to have long hair through my teens and into my early twenties, halfway down my back and a fringe below my chin. Now I generally cut my hair when it gets longer than a #4. Sometimes I shave it right off, other times I take it back to #1.

wow, you looked pretty cool.

not that I mean that you don't right now Wink

This inspires me to upload my own pics once I get a new SD card.

You look great! LOVE your build, and I envy your collarbone structure (I wish I had more prominent collarbones, but hey, I work with mine.) Also -- that necklace is hella cute.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Wow , I can't believe how different you looked with long hair.
Don't worry though you are still gorgeous.

Bighug

Te he *SuperBlush* . Thanks Mum Kiss3

Yeah, my friends were like :eek: when I cut it off. At first they were mad, but then they got over it Xyxthumbs . They used to love to play with it and make me do silly stuff with it...:biggrin: .

dfiant Wrote:You're gorgeous Odi, inside and out, so it wouldn't matter if you had long hair and a mo, or short hair and no mo Wink

I used to have long hair through my teens and into my early twenties, halfway down my back and a fringe below my chin. Now I generally cut my hair when it gets longer than a #4. Sometimes I shave it right off, other times I take it back to #1.

Oh Dad Dazzler1 . Thanks Xyxthumbs .

Wow, I couldn't imagine Daddy with long hair :eek: , hopefully you will post a pic you might have laying around :biggrin: . Were you pretty? Imu2

Nick9 Wrote:wow, you looked pretty cool.

not that I mean that you don't right now Wink

Thanks Nicky-poo :redface: . People thought I was one of those rocker-kids, cause of how I looked, but rest assured, I do not know how to ride a skateboard! Rofl .

BeautifulBlue Wrote:This inspires me to upload my own pics once I get a new SD card.

You look great! LOVE your build, and I envy your collarbone structure (I wish I had more prominent collarbones, but hey, I work with mine.) Also -- that necklace is hella cute.

Thanks Beautiful :redface: . I've had this same exact build since I was 14... I haven't gone through puberty yet, I swear! Rofl . I look literally the exact same body wise and face wise, as I did when I was 14.

My mommy gave me these collarbonesXyxthumbs . People always say something or the other about my neck area... I never really though much of it. Is Prominent a good thing? Confusedmile:

Yes, upload those pics Mr.Beautiful Wink & thanks, it is a cute necklace. I'm gonna have to hide it, cause it's so pretty Rofl .