Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pampam
I don't know how weird that's gonna sound, if you were to ask me I find it incredibly awkward but, there we go, even though I don't know how to put it, I don't want any of you to make a wrong impression over it, but, this is the second but, I would love it if someone trustworthy could tell what they think about me, psychically, and if they were to change anything. The thing is that friends aren't always sincere, even though they should be they all say 'YOU'RE JUST FINE! don't worry about it!' so that's why I want someone else's opinion. Lemme know if you're up to it and I'm gonna show you some pictures. Thank you so very much and I'm sorry if I sounded dull.

Honesty is always a tricky thing when it comes to friend. But really you have to be happy and love yourself first before someone else will love you. So if your friend are true friend then they have told the truth about and it because they don't want you to change who you are. But if it make you feel better then I'm sure we can give our honest opinion.

cats out of the bag here but you would have been good to get your post count >50 ( post on count to 1000 thread ) and post as anonymous because this thread demands a pic.

pampam = "attention seeker"

what parts of you are not strong? What traits are low and what could your partner bring to the table. So be the attention getter and attract that person.

Actually friends are always sincere.

The real issue is that our society has destroyed that heavy line between what a friend is and what an acquaintance is. Only now in the 21st century can you have 1000 friends and never met anyone of them face to face. Thanks Facebook.

We are so skewed in the 21st century that we have no idea what a friend looks like or behaves like.

We have even dumped friends because they are open and honest with us... We are not used to the idea that a person can be that close to us, to tell us exactly what they think even if it hurts. Instead society tells you 'oh a real friend wouldn't hurt you.'

We also live in a society that believes that if your spouse is too honest with you that is grounds for divorce....

The problem is not that you do not have a friend to tell you what you need to know, the problem is that society has programmed us to be afraid to be really friendly, to bite our tongue even when your friend is heading down a path to destruction, because society it teaching us that real friends don't do that.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but did you intend to use psychically (of or pertaining to the human soul or mind) or did you mean physically? Not sure pictures are going to show psychic stuff very well.

Assuming you meant physically, what do you think that you need to change about yourself? I mean if you think your friends are just going to tell you that you are just fine as is and you don't believe that then there must be something you want to change about yourself.

As dlboy53 said, you have to be happy with yourself first before someone else will be.

If you want honest opinions feel free to show a picture or two but realize the responses are going to be biased based on each individual's likings. For example, if you think you are too skinny you may get people who agree with you ( maybe they prefer beefier guys ) but you may also get people who disagree with you ( because they prefer skinnier people ). Does that make sense. Sometimes the written word is not the easiest way to communicate.

Again, I wasn't trying to criticize or be rude in the first paragraph, just trying to clarify what you were asking.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Actually friends are always sincere.

The real issue is that our society has destroyed that heavy line between what a friend is and what an acquaintance is. Only now in the 21st century can you have 1000 friends and never met anyone of them face to face. Thanks Facebook.

We are so skewed in the 21st century that we have no idea what a friend looks like or behaves like.

We have even dumped friends because they are open and honest with us... We are not used to the idea that a person can be that close to us, to tell us exactly what they think even if it hurts. Instead society tells you 'oh a real friend wouldn't hurt you.'

We also live in a society that believes that if your spouse is too honest with you that is grounds for divorce....

The problem is not that you do not have a friend to tell you what you need to know, the problem is that society has programmed us to be afraid to be really friendly, to bite our tongue even when your friend is heading down a path to destruction, because society it teaching us that real friends don't do that.

Another reason why I deleted my Facebook :redface:Confusedmile::biggrin:Xyxthumbs

But as you said to, we've gotten to afraid to be sincere and to hurt anyone but all we really do is kind of the opposite. You can't love someone else if you can't love your self, I don't like my self (Hate is a strong word)... When I ask a friend they're always saying "You're just fine" or "I don't know I'm not into men". Perhaps that's why I've got so few friends and trust in others... The only sincere compliment i got by a stranger is that I look like a "Funny" person. I hate artificial people who hide behind lies and falsehoods just to get approval of people based on whats on the surface and not what lies beneath. "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't like"
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

apparently I'm so incredibly bad when it comes to explaining something. First of all, I'm not an attention seeker, that's like the last thing I'd ever do, I get way too much attention outside this forum anyway, the name of the topic 'Pampam' is just random. Second of all, it's not about being honest, because it's a puerile matter I'm talking about, it's not that my friends aren't honest but they're way too kind, that's all. 3rd of all, and the funniest, it's physically I meant! You weren't rude, you actually reminded me how foolish I actually am. Dunno why you people tend to complicate things, probably because I'm bad at explaining what I want, that often leads to missunderstandings.

It's not like I'm gonna post pictures of myself all over the forum, I just want one guy to take a glance at a couple of my pictures and tell me what they think, simple as that. Like 'you should grow a beard',' get a new haircut' etc. stuff like that Big Grin hope everything's clear now! Thanks again!

That being said, is anyone up for it?

I just want an opinion, that's all Big Grin can nobody really do this?

I am probably the worst one to answer you because it is probably the last thing I would do but I kinda feel bad when I see that no one volunteered for you so I thought I should say something....

So my opinion is...sexy comes from the inside so do something to improve who you are and whatever you look like will be a bit sexierThumbgrin

Haha, but that's not what I'm asking for, I can google wise quotations myself, I want an opinion.