Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Hair?
So first of all, I'm 16. I have a lot of body hair, fair skin, and my hair is relatively dark. I really hate it. I want something semi permanent to get rid of my hair. I was thinking Waxing and using an inhibitor, but let's just say there's certain regions I don't want to wax haha... Does anybody have any suggestions?

I have been shaving my legs and arms pits at least once a week for over 20 years and I manicure my crotch. I wouldn't suggest shaving your crotch because a bit hair well manicured down there is desirable.

Also for some reason when ever I tried to remove hair from the crotch region I end up extremely itchy and with an uncomfortable and ugly rash no matter what method I have used.

Never used an inhibitor, but have waxed...prefer to shave more often rather than be waxed.

Then again, once you start shaving body hair it gets easier in time and less of a chore. I spend about 5 minutes tops a week shaving body hair.

There is something called NONO hair remove it acclaimed to be the best out their. AND you get the satisfaction of just burning the hair of you skin so that's a plus

If you're going to try any depilatory creams, always do a test-patch first to make sure your skin is suitable.

I don't mind nice fur on others but there's wax and laser.

Depilatory creams will leave you numb for several days, are messy and don't work out so well. You're probably better off getting waxed and using an inhibitor as you said.

Maybe another opinion :

I think a man has to have hairs.... and nice trimmed hairs makes - in my eyes -more sense as this shavingstuff. With every shave the hairs grow stronger ....

The only hairs I would shave are : Nose, Ears and shoulders ....

Confusedmile:

New6912 Wrote:So first of all, I'm 16. I have a lot of body hair, fair skin, and my hair is relatively dark. I really hate it. I want something semi permanent to get rid of my hair. I was thinking Waxing and using an inhibitor, but let's just say there's certain regions I don't want to wax haha... Does anybody have any suggestions?

If there was a way to break even between us, I'd trade you some! :confused:

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if your hair is quite long, then cut it short and shave it afterwards. The less hair there is to shave off, the better your shave will be. All the best with taming the jungle!

Having just recently tried the shaving thing (chest, stomach, and shoulders) I highly don't recommend it! I may keep it trimmed once it grows back but definetly not a complete shave. It's hard to explain why you're scratching like you have fleas in public! LOL

Whether you can shave your body hair safely depends on your skin and hair type. Try it and see what happens. If you get an itch feeling with no breakouts, you'll get used to it eventually.
The only "permanent" solution is using a laser, but that is expensive, hurts like hell and it takes a lifetime to remove the hair from your whole body. Even with that the hair will grow back after several years.
I'd say that waxing is the best long-term solution. You can get into big trouble with creams. Once i applied some before a date, because i wanted to be nice and smooth, but ended up with a terrible rash. Thankfully we went to bed with lights out and it was gone the next time we met.
I personally shave my beard, armpits, chest and in-between my legs once or twice a week. Not that difficult to do, but then i don't have a lot of chest hair.