Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help :'(
hi im 16 yo and gay im from ksa and if any body knows that im gay they would kill me i thought after highschool (after 2 years) i would go to usa and run away but my older brother is there i really im in bad situation i started to hate my self and i don't want to go any where but usa and im afraid because he is there what should i do what did i do wrong to be in this situation please help me and btw i have just 1 friend and i act like im straight when i meet him Sad i really neeed help :'(

Hello, first of all STOP working yourself up and stressing and you did absolutely nothing wrong.

Keep your sexuality to yourself for the time being, it seems that would be the only way to ensure your safety in your country.

Second of all, America is a really big country full of really awesome and extremely open minded people. There are even laws in the USA to protect homosexuals and to protect YOU.

I wish I could do and say more to help you. I just think it is an absolute tragedy that is as young and confused as you is made to feel isolated and ostracised for something that IS perfectly normal and natural.

Hi moea,

I am sorry that the life is not easy for you right now.
Maybe read this thread
http://www.gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p...post184055

you are not alone in this, but I am afraid I really don't know how to help *hug*

Just chill out dude, accept yourself. I kinda live in a "redneck" neighbourhood so i know what you are passing throw Big Grin Just accept yourself , you mather for yourself not for the others.

see if you can land a education or work situation outside your country and in a more gay affirming environment. For example; compared to the US Canada is more open so go where you think there is the better opportunity. Gays here in the US still migrate to the larger cities; Atlanta, New York City and all of these have their gay bro neighborhoods.

there are 2-8% gay men in every population.

Homophobic people are them selves afraid of their own sexuality. If you hate your self dont let it be this (self internal homophobic hate). The gay population, the 2-8%, have been around for ever, and will endure. A same sex life is pure and loving, you be that way too.

BE SAFE.