Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice anus sore
So for the first time I was convinced to take it in the butt. It hurt at first so we stopped and went slow working it in. We used a condom and lube. It wasnt hurting so we kept going for a bit faster. It then began to be uncomfortable and hurt so we stopped and that was that. My butt was a little sore that day, but nothing i wouldn't have anticapated or that was unmanagable. It was fine for a few days after that, about 4-5 days latter it was sore again. This is day 7 and it now hurts worse than it did anytime before. It hurts to have a bowel momvent, and hurts when standing or sitting. It is like a throbbing pain and i have no idea whats going on. There was no blood during or after or even now. has anyone else had this happen, and if so what did you do and how long until it was gone?
I am scared i did something serious.

from what you posted no reason anything should happen but you need to see a doctor to know for sure.

Do you think this could just be trauma or a rip or somthing that well heal if I give it some time? Does this happend to first timers? I really don't want to have to go to the doc about this unless absoute neccesary. Thanks for your reply

I randomly get hemorrhoids. >.< It could be that. I don't get them from anal sex though (which I've only done twice and neither time did they occur). So maybe it's that?

Is that what a hemorrhoid feels like? How long do they take to go away?

Well mine have a little blood... not like pouring out, but when you clean yourself after you "go"... you'd see it. Maybe even in the toilet.
It feels more like an intense stinging/pricking to me.

I'm prone to haemorroid too and have had surgery to remove a couple. When they prolapse they can be exceptionally uncomfortable. Your symptoms sound like they could be haemorroids, but it could just as easily be and infection...the anus is full of bacteria and the smallest of leisions can lead to a nasty infection.

I would strongly suggest a doctors appointment, but if you want to be silly and not seek medical advice, soak yourself in a shallow and warm bath with a handful of table salt, enough water in the bath to lay on your back and raise your knees to your chest.

Soak for about 10 minutes after every bowel movement. Salt (Especially Iodonised Salt) has great antiseptic properties and the warm water offers relief.

Stangely no one seems to have suggested that you may be allergic to latex (I'm supposing your condoms were made of latex). You could have got that reaction from the fact that the mucous membrane of the rectum and anus are probably more sensitive to that kind of thing than your epidermis and also to the rubbing. So this might just well be an inflamation due to both rubbing and the latex, if you are allergic. So a sort of proctitis. You can get tested for the allergy, and then you'd need to find other types of condoms to repeat the experience. There are vinyl ones out there, but they are not the commonest, so you may need to ask for them over the counter at the drugstore. It could also be something in the lube to which you are allergic, or responding.

Check this page for information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctitis

Pellaz is also right, you need to see your doctor about this if you have worries about it.

See your doctor, right away. I hope all goes well.