Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here :) Straight but curious
Hey everybody! Really hope you're enjoyig the summer. I know I am Smile

So, I am new here. I am straight, but I am very friendly towards homosexuals, so I'm not here to bash anybody haha Wink

- Well, I'm just a young dude ( age 19) who was looking around on the internet for "good looking" men, in order to get some inspiration. Yep, sounds a bit weird but here it is:
I want to look the best I possibly can and maybe change my look a bit, and (hope I don't offend anyone by saying this) I believe that there are some very neat and sexy men out there, and some of them are gay and some of them are not. Point is, I think many gay people (that I've met) have a very, very great taste in men, and I think that could contribute to me finding out how I wanna look and such. Again, not trying to offend anyone. Just saying that many of the gay guys I've met are looking damn good..and I want that too Wink

- I'm a tolerant guy from Denmark (Scandinavia) who just likes to explore whatever I might find interesting and just..yeah, look around a bit Smile
I like to lift weights and take good care of myself, I love watching movies and I listen to music most of the day actually. I just finished the gymnasium (High School) and I'll have a "sabbath-year" which is basically a year where you just work and after that go out and see the world Big Grin

Hope we'll get along just fine and speak our minds Smile

All the best
Ill

Hi and Welcome :-)

Hi Ill...welcome!
What exactly are you curious about?

LatinCoffee Wrote:Hi Ill...welcome!
What exactly are you curious about?

Everything Wink
No, just to look around and seeing things from a "gay person's" perspective Smile (sorry if I said that in a wrong way). But everyday stuff and how I feel about different things compared to you for instance Smile

- Ill

Well gay people are merely people...who are gay. I'm not sure it not affects our views on life.

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Välkommen till forumet Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

We are normal people like everyone else, by the way, just gay. welcome to the forum.

Welcome Smile
nice to meet ya
what sort of look would u want to give your self ? Smile

G Day and welcome.

Straight women can admire other womens beauty and no one thinks twice about it...it's a women's thing.

A straight bloke see's beauty in another bloke and all of a sudden he is gross or gay?

There is an anomaly there somewhere as we all should be able to appreciate the beauty in each other without the fear of being ostricised regardless of gender and sexuality.

Bloke should be free to hug each other as a greeting rather than just shake hands and called each other 'Mate'.

You don't see as many women commiting violent crimes as men, maybe the men haven't had enough hugs.