Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I am from Dahlonega Ga., but now live in Gainesville. It is a pleasure to meet you all.
A few things about myself I suppose.
I am still in the closet (I know, shame on me), I have told a few "close friends" but they all stopped talking to me.
I have had a few short term relationships both male and female.
I am 24. I am tired of being judged for being a fat guy, I love my body and am trying to improve it.
I really just want to make new friends and find a community I am comfortable in.
I don't want to bore you all, so I will keep it at that. Thank you all and I look forward to my time here!

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the site, Mike (I'm a Michael too).

We've got a generally supportive and positive atmosphere around these parts, hopefully you can find what you're looking for.

Hello MichaelWelcome

You'll enjoy it here. I'm only 17 and I have a new found self-esteem!

Hello Michael Welcome to the forum

G Day and welcome Wink

Hi Michael Xyxwave

Hello Michael!
Smile Though I myself have only joined a few days ago, this place is very supportive and has tons of great people!
As far as friends go... Smile
Wanna be friends? Big Grin

Hello MagicGuide, or Michael, as the case may be Wink and Welcome to GaySpeak... You don't live in the easiest of states to be a gay man, but since you already have some experience, I'm sure you know who you are... and good for you for deciding that you're no longer going to take other people's crap. You have a right to be yourself and feel good about yourself. Being fat is something that can happen for many reasons, and having to hide one's sexuality is one of them... You have built your own body closet in which you can hide your feelings and not be hurt for your sexuality. Unfortunately, people can now be hard on you for a totally different reason, maybe a more acceptable one, although it's not a good one for your health.
The other causes could be genetic and also the kind of food that's available in America. But your heart is set on 2 things, it seems: getting yourself a love life, and improving your body image, so they go hand in hand... Good, good luck with that.
So here's a hug for you. We can always do with a hug. Bighug and have fun with us here.