Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i confess
there is a friend of mine i have known for a year now he is from liverpool in england i met him in a club here in iceland, over the time i have known him my feelings have grown to were i dont want to be away from him for even a second, i want to confess to him that i love him but i allways chicken out. Does anybody have some advice?

also does height put people off. im 5' 7 125 pounds hes 6'5' 305 pounds(we call him the gentle giant)

to be honest the best thing to do is value the friendship... Is it better to love him as a friend and not a lover or if its worth a go just say it as it is placing all cards on table and being honest and would you be willing to move to liverpool to be with him?

zeon Wrote:to be honest the best thing to do is value the friendship... Is it better to love him as a friend and not a lover or if its worth a go just say it as it is placing all cards on table and being honest and would you be willing to move to liverpool to be with him?

i forgot to say he is gay aswell

oh cool well then the barrier issue shouldnt be too much of a problem at the end of the day u got nothing to loose so giving it a go wont hurt he may feel the same way with you but not have the guts tto say... If you understand that no is a possible answer u shouold be alright with the verdict x

I agree with Zeon. You have nothing to lose. Good luck! It takes a crazy amount of courage, but you can do it!

ok guys im going to try tommorow, wish me luck Smile

do let us know and keep in touch x

Good luck and let us know!!

Tell him already LOL, write him a letter if you have to, goodness this could be the opportunity for something special to happen in your life Wink Make it happen and don't sit back being a spectator.

Good luck! Bighug