Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to approach this... (I'm in a big fix.)
I'm currently being blackmailed.
It's not the greatest feeling ever. If I don't live up to the person's expectations, she'll tell the guy of my dreams that I have a huge crush on him. I've given myself two options:

1. Either tell him myself, or
2. Use money in order to prevent that from ever happening.

One of the major problems is that the person doesn't know me or my crush in real life at all. To tell my friend to block this girl is like saying "This girl knows secrets."
My online friend, who's friends with this girl told me that I should just do the first alternative, just go up to this motherf**ker and tell him my feelings.

Background info: I've known my crush since April 2011, we're best friends from his vantage point, and we've had a few encounters. He's "converted" to being straight, so to speak.

If I left out anything, please tell me.
Thanks for the help, community.

Just tell him, then you can't be used by anyone. Why would you pay someone to lie for you when you can just tell the truth for free?

Converted to being straight? can you eloborate a little more on this before i can give any sort of advice, ive been in a situation where someone tried to blackmail me using my sexuality before so i might be able to help

Get rid of the mouthy bitch, don't need trash and stress like that in your life, and what happens will happen to your crush...crush's are never what you expect anyway so chances are in those 2 situations you will be losing nothing Wink

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=22660

Refer to this thread. ^ Same person in this scenario.

Your post tells me in my gut that he already knows/suspects what you fear him finding out! I wouldn't do EITHER! I'd not tell him and I'd definitely not give her any money for any reason!!! Let the chips fall as they may because he already sees you as a friend, you've already had encounters, he's trying to live a straight lifestyle right now. If he is a friend, respect that and don't do anything right now. If it turns out she squeals, still say nothing unless he confronts you. If he does, tell him the truth. If his friendship is more important than losing him because of your desires, tell him that! If he IS a friend he'll respect you for the honesty no matter how it changes the dynamic between you.Xyxthumbs

What's HER damage????? >.<
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Previous post got moderated because I tried posting a link without the http...>_<
Exokonan Wrote:I've had this everlasting thought in my mind, and it entangles my thoughts like no other. That thought is, "is bisexuality limited?"

The side-story:
My best friend and I, (at this point, we've only known each other since the beginning of the freshman school year, which was in August) month of September 2011. We're on the same floor during a band sleepover. Our talk is casual, everyday teen gossip, until I start mentioning guys. I admit that I'm bisexual to him and he just brushes it off. He looks at me with eyes of an angel and asks me how often I masturbate. I reply with "Every other day, I guess."

** I'll cut this shorter, too much details can be a bother.
I start masturbating under my sheets, and he joins too. He's constantly trying to find me red-handed by lifting the sheets up. I slowly work up my way into his pants, and quite honestly I don't remember how it happened. I'm jacking him off and he's giggling like a girl. The next morning we do the same.
This continues for about 5 months or so. It's a bit saddening because I'm not entirely sure why he stopped being sexual with me. A month prior to the end of our experiments he admits to me that he's bisexual too.

As you already know, we haven't done anything of the sort since February. He's much more friendlier to me than he used to, but of course he's cut off his bisexual side. A close friend of mine and his told me he had feelings for me back in December.
I asked him about this, and he didn't have any exciting for me to feed off of.
I sort of think he's back into me because he steals glances at me in class, teases me uncontrollably, and takes most opportunities to text me.
I'm pretty sure I've confused you all by now, but if you've put enough effort to reach this sentence I thank you a bunch. ^__^

TLDR; Best friend "used" to be bisexual, now is showing no signs of it and always talks about girls. When I bring up perverted jokes over text he reacts negatively but in public he hops on the bandwagon. Does he have dormant feelings for me, and is he still a little gay inside?

@ Zenny, above is the explanation about my crush.

Exokonan Wrote:Previous post got moderated because I tried posting a link without the http...>_<

@ Zenny, above is the explanation about my crush.

Thankyou for sharing, i used to think i was bisexual, but that was still me denying the fact of me being gay. I was naive when i was young and thought of gay people like most do to this day, that was til i decided to embrace my gay side and go investigate what the LGBT community was like and found my naive thoughts to be completely wrong.

Anyways, turned out at one point my best friend thought he was bisexual/gay because apparently in the period i wasnt talking to him, he went out, got drunk, went to a gay bar and had some guy suck him off in the toilets. lovely story i know, i slightly convulsed i will admit.

when we were kids we used to play hide and seek, and lets say it got a little strange when we started blind folding one another, but nothing happened.

Now when he came to me he said he was scared he was gay or whatever because he was finding men sexy, to which i gave him the 4 1 O. he told me that he found mens bodies attractive but would prefer not to see their faces. well that pretty much concluded it for me, after all the female sex he had. I told him out right, he was just curious, he wasnt gay, he wasnt bisexual, just curious.

Point is this, we all get curious, EVERY human passes through curious stage, and through this curious stage i discover thats when we find out whether we are gay, straight or bisexual.

What your friend might be in is still curiosity, i mean all you done is masturbate, tbh you be suprised how many straight men do masturbate each other, imo its very weird but there you have it.

Now if you did these things it means he trusts you, and you trust him, so my advice come out to him gently, say that you find him sexy or attractive and see what he says. Probe at him to find out his true intentions, its a very careful process but normally gives you clear answers, once you are certain, tell him out right, and tell that bitch to go find something else to get her thrills because she not got no sh!t on you.

When a female tries to blackmail you using your sexuality as a weapon, the one thing i found they are praying on, is your insecurity, get rid of that, and they dont have a foot to stand on, and they normally fall flat on their arse because of it. excuse all my vulgar expressions, i am not intending on offending anyone

I hope this has been of some help to you, and good luck, though by my reconing you might not need luck -.^

Tell him your self. Then get back to me for some ideas on how to scare the bitch out of her grubby knickers!

Tell him yourself , and then let your Frienemy know about it.
Get her out of your life asap.