Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Howdy!
My "name" is Mister Tinkles. Why? Because mainly Im a cat fanatic and love Mr. Tinkles from the Dogs vs Cats movies. LOL

Just wanted to let you know Im one of those people who everybody comes to for thier problems. I have never wanted that, but for some reason, thats the way my life has ended up.

With that being said, I am likely to post some strange and unusual topics. I like to get repsonses from people on those topics, because it helps me get informaiton to help other people. And sometimes its for my own curiosity.

I have done this in the past on some other gay sites, but those people are all highly strung and touchy...they always take my posts as some kind of personal attack on them, so I just leave that forum and find another.

Hopefully people on here wont be so touchy and be more open to my strange and unusual posts for information.

Im also looking for friends, penpals, or anything of that nature. I have a very different point of view and personaltiy of anybody else you might have met. Im one of those people you hate or love. Those who love me, usually end up being my close friends and part of my personal family. Those who hate me, well I just ignore them.

My wit is dry and dark. I am very sarcastic, but not in a bad way...well, unless Im mad.
I try to always see both sides of a situation...well, because I have to in order to help the people that come to me for advice.

Anyway, hope that gives you a little bit of insight to me.

Thanks!!CatsmileyCatsmiley

Hi MisterTinkles Smile

Nice name Big Grin Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here Smile

Hello and welcome Tinkles. =]

welcome tinkles

Hello and Welcome

heyyy , welcome (=^・ェ・^=)

Hi welcome Smile

Hullo! Welcome Mr. T! lols

Welcome to GS Mr T Smile

Ask away, the answer will be along shortly Mdance2

ObW
x

Hello and welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy it Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.