Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I'm Trapped in Hell!
Currently at the ex-inlaws for Thanksgiving dinner. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

The Drowning Elf.

PS. How the rest of my American peeps surviving this horror-day?

i hate cjristmas . i don;t have thanksgiving . i usualy leave the house early and come back the next day when it's all over Big Grin Same for Easter

I just got off the phone with Granny and what she described going on made me glad I'm several states away....

Yikes , that would be awkward to say the least.
Hang in there it's only one day.
Sending you calming light.
Bighug

We do not have thanks giving here, but my heart goes out to you.

Aw I wish we had thanksgiving :3 I like family holidays. On Christmas, since everything is closed, and there's not much traditional stuff to do since it's so hot, we usually watch fun movies like mamma mia or priscilla queen of the desert.

yep... i am the only holiday hater till now :X

mihai Wrote:yep... i am the only holiday hater till now :X

i actually hate christmas, dont enjoy being around family so thanksgiving and easter arent good for me either. so nope, your not the only holiday hater.

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

Well that chain of hugs might not quite reach far enough but I tried. Jump, might catch them and get here - nice and quiet just me, laptop in bed and still 3/4 a bottle elderberry wine left (and 4 more in the pantry).

Think happy. :biggrin:

My mother's step-sister-in-law came to dinner, and just when I'm almost disappointed that she hasn't said something stupid and judgmental, she OPENS HER FAT GOB AND SAVES THE DAY!

Hmm, so is it the Thanksgiving, the inlaws or your ex? I was under the impression that breaking ties with your inlaws was nothing you saw necessary or wanted to do.