Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hey everyone!- so I'm new to the gayspeak world, and so I figured I better introduce myself!
Anyway- I realized I was gay after I broke up with my first and only girlfriend- it felt like I was forcing the relationship to be something I didn't want it to be- if that makes any sense. I'm having trouble with the "coming out" thing 'cause my entire family (well, not a few cousins) is homophobic, and I feel uncomfortable having to hide myself around them and my friends. So, enough of that! As far as stuff about me, I love music- I play the clarinet, piano, and organ, and I occasionally get gigs as a substitute organist. I guess that makes me extra weird- people generally run away when they see the organ music (I love you Virgil Fox!Smile) on my iPod lol. I also like history, hiking, my pet fish, fencing, and just hanging out with my friends.
And................... that's why I ended up here!

WELCOME Smheart

Hey, welcome to the forums! I am quite new too Big Grin

Welcome to Gayspeak!
Black-hunk-wave

Hi and Welcome pull up a seat make yourself at home. Confusedmile:

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome aboard Cb32Cd (is there a code in there somewhere LoL)

ObW
x

Ha yeah I was trying to come up with a clever username but I guess I didn't do so good. Cb32 stands for Contra Bourdon 32' (organ jargon), the next C is my first initial (Chris). I don't know how to change it so oh well Smile

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. Smile