Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I know when a guy likes me?
Hello I am a bisexual male looking for first time gay sex or a relationship how do I know when a guy likes me? Another question I have is how do I let a guy know that I like him? Do flirt with him?

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried telling a guy that you like, "I like you."?

I'm afraid that if I tell a guy I like him that he might not be gay! I'm new to this so I do not now how to tell if a guy is gay or not.

Could you give me advice On this matter?

If you don't have an LGBT Center in your area or nearby, I would recommend meeting men (in a neutral, public location) and get to know them. Personal Gaydar is not really reliable, especially after the metrosexual movement.

I agree with Counselor: an LGBT center could be a great resource. Also, how do you feel about going to a gay bar? That would solve the problem of knowing whether or not the other guy is gay. If you are clear about what you are looking for (a date, friend, etc) I think a bar setting can work. Just do a little online research into what the ones in Corpus Christi are like. Flirting is great! Good luck with it!

That is why gay bars were invented, so we can meet each other and be sure at least everyone in the room was gay. But that has changed these days. If you go to a gay bar, chances are it will have some women in there hanging out with their gay friends or other women or with their boyfriend they dragged in to dance. So no 100 percent gay but more like 50 to 80 percent gay.

Usually the younger the crowd, the more mixed it is. If its fancy or has a lot of dancing space then it will attract a lot of women who cant get guys to dance with them and use gay men to fill that hole. (no pun intended) LOL

The more hard core bars like bear bars or leather bars are almost 100 percent gay because women really cant stand that environment of manliness, sweat muscle and smell of testosterone.

MikeMG Wrote:That is why gay bars were invented, so we can meet each other and be sure at least everyone in the room was gay. But that has changed these days. If you go to a gay bar, chances are it will have some women in there hanging out with their gay friends or other women or with their boyfriend they dragged in to dance. So no 100 percent gay but more like 50 to 80 percent gay.

Usually the younger the crowd, the more mixed it is. If its fancy or has a lot of dancing space then it will attract a lot of women who cant get guys to dance with them and use gay men to fill that hole. (no pun intended) LOL

The more hard core bars like bear bars or leather bars are almost 100 percent gay because women really cant stand that environment of manliness, sweat muscle and smell of testosterone.

i have a friend who hates going to gay bars because of that attitude . she's very , very beautiful and sexy , and very much a lesbian . but whenever she goes to a gay bar , she'll almost immediately be surrounded by gay men telling her that "this is a gay bar , you won't pull any guys here !!"
because obviously a woman at a gay bar must definitely be straight .
fortunately for her , she's so freaking attractive that she doesn't seem to have any trouble getting dates when she's not at a gay bar .

i also know some straight men who go to gay bars . they're not in denial or closeted or anything , they just think the music is better at gay bars (and the drinks are usually cheaper) ~

Hmm..

1. If he wants to be with you always
2. Always sends you sms/text and call
3. Always wants to talk to u about everything
4. Wants to go out with you
5. Seems to be very interested about your personal information
6. Gets jealous when youre with another friend

To let him know u like him, I think it should be one step at a time. Establish rapport and trust first, then say it straight to him that u like him.

Evan88 Wrote:1. If he wants to be with you always
2. Always sends you sms/text and call
3. Always wants to talk to u about everything
4. Wants to go out with you
5. Seems to be very interested about your personal information
6. Gets jealous when youre with another friend

This guy sounds annoying when added together.