Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm Adrian and I'm from spain :D
Hi! My name is Diarax, I'm 17. Maybe you will find some expressions dificult to understant. That's because I'm from Spain. I think my level of english is quite good but i still write things wrong. I will write as good as i can! Anyway, I want to explain something about me. I've always dreamed going to the United Kingdom, i don't know why but that's my dream. Once, i was in London and it was amazing. I know since i was 9 i'm gay but i'm still in the closet...It's very hard to me explain to my friends or my family that because i feel that if i tell them what i am, i'm going to lose everything i have. For example, i'm in love with one of my friends. He doesn't know anything and i'm sure he's not gay but when we meet, we enjoy being together and sometimes we're very close. I'm tempted to kiss him. I know that if i tell him i'm gay this moments will be finished...It's horrible. Now i'm trying to forget him for two reason. First, he's not gay so i'll just suffer. And second because i have to admit that he isn't a good person. Is very selfish, seems that he only cares for himself and many times i get dissapointed. That sucks! Thats why i'm here, because i want to meet new people, i want to hear your stories and i want to learn what to do to go out from the closet. That's a piece of me. Hello!

P.S: I'm sorry if there's a misspelling. I'm trying hard to write correct :S

Welcome to the forum, your English is good Smile

hey !! welcome Smile

Welcome, and don't worry about the spelling, the rest of the internet doesn't think it's worth it.

hello and welcome to the forum,
Hope you enjoy your time here... Your english is very well and within time it will get a little better so dont give up...

Kindest regards and post away

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony aunt

Welcome :-) Your English is wonderful!

Hola! Bienvenidos a Gayspeak! Espero que disfrutares tu tiempo aqui.
Hope i got that right Smile

Chris

Hello Diarax Welcomenothing wrong with your english.

Hey Adrian, welcome to gs. =]

Welcome, Diarax. Although it may not be easy to tell your friends and family, I don't believe you will lose everything you have. You may even gain more than you can dream. We all have our own timing. Just by being here, you know you are not alone.