Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Hello
Hey, i've been on Gayspeak for a couple of weeks now, only just started to get into the whole posting thing...without clicking the make me anonymous button at least :tongue:
Anyhow i just thought i'd introduce myself and say Hi etc. I think it's a great site, useful too so what more could you want really.

Im John, 18y/o, first year student at Newcastle Uni, originally from North Yorkshire can't think of much else to say really. Anything you want to know just ask :biggrin:

J x

It feel wierd to say welcome, even though you have been here for awhile.

I really do love this place, its my little sanctuary away from my normal, mundane life.

What do you study at uni?

Yeah it is a bit, i just thought i've not actually introduced myself in any way shape or form, so i probably should

Hello John!
I thought seeing as you posted on my thread that i would post on yours! Confusedmile:
How are things for you? :biggrin:

Things are pretty good (despite the usual sadness at being single and whatnot) but yeah pretty good, had quite a quiet, dull weekend though. Bit boring. Going to see Sweeney Todd tonight though, not seen it yet so Yey!!!
How about yourself?

newc_student_18 Wrote:Things are pretty good (despite the usual sadness at being single and whatnot) but yeah pretty good, had quite a quiet, dull weekend though. Bit boring. Going to see Sweeney Todd tonight though, not seen it yet so Yey!!!
How about yourself?

Oh how i know how you feel Cry. Well i was in town earlier and i had lunch with my best mate to help her cheer up after her split from her boyfriend, other than that, and coursework (which i seem to have an abundance of right now), its been 100% pure boredom Astrosmiley2

What exciting lives we lead lol, are you doing A-Levels at the moment then? If so, which? (If you don't mind me asking)

In response to what you said on your thread (as having two conversations going at the same time with the same person was confusing me lol) why does the forum thing scare you?

J x

newc_student_18 Wrote:What exciting lives we lead lol, are you doing A-Levels at the moment then? If so, which? (If you don't mind me asking)

In response to what you said on your thread (as having two conversations going at the same time with the same person was confusing me lol) why does the forum thing scare you?

J x

Im not really sure to be honest, i feel rude intruding on other peoples conversations and its all pretty confusing trying to keep up with everything being said :tongue:
Well im at college but im doing the International Baccalaureate, which is basically an equivalent of A levels that gives you a point score out of 45 at the end of it, and im doing English, Maths, Bio, Chem, French and Psychology as my subjects for it, what A levels did you do?

Ooh wow, im quite impressed.
I did Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry and History. But ended up dropping Chemistry half way through the first year, for a number of reasons so only have the 3 A-levels.
Doing Business Management at Newc Uni now, exciting stuff!!

Nice, what career do you hope to get after you leave uni?
I'm finding it really tough to decide on which unis to apply to, especially seeing as im not completely sure on what course i wanna do