Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite videogame?
Like the title says, what kind of videogames do you enjoy? (There are similar threads but they're old).

I have two favourites; Civilization IV and Umineko no naku koro ni. The latter is a so-called visual novel which is more or less like a virtual book with artwork and music included - it kind of counts as a game. It takes place in an old mansion on a secluded island where 18 people are murdered as part of a ritual. One of them wakes up in some kind of afterlife in which a woman claims she used magic to kill everyone. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of magic so they repeat the night of the murder and again and again - only this time he tries to prove that the murders were carried out by a human and she tries to show how it's impossible to solve the murder mysteries without having a magical being as the culprit. I'm fanboying over it at the moment...

I have never heard of the castle 1, it sounds cool though.

My favourite, at least the game I play the most is Fallout 3, I like New Vegas to, but 3 is much more fun I think, mind you in New Vegas you get to have sex with rent boys and robots haha!

My second favourite is the Civ games, I have 3 of them, and enjoy them all Smile

I just realised.. I sound like a geek!!!

Cute-kitten-sorry

No, you sound like a homosexual gamer with a fetish for rent boys and robots Smile

(Haven't played Fallout 3 but looks good!)

SolemnBoy Wrote:No, you sound like a homosexual gamer with a fetish for rent boys and robots Smile

(Haven't played Fallout 3 but looks good!)

Fallout 3 is ace Smile 130 hours in and still entertaining Smile
New Vegas is more interactive though, with more humour.
Nerd-smiley

Kiss-my-ass

I'm gonna say the elder scrolls five: skyrim. Graphics are AMAZİNG, the map is HUGE and the gameplay.. the atmosphere.. its really great. The game is preatty good and you can actually get mods online. Which means you can add new spells, new races, new buildings, new places, enchant graphics and gameplay in many ways. It really is a great game with so many ways to play. But ofcourse you need a good computer to play it with full potential.

I haven't played any of those games yet :c

I might do it in the future but lately it seems like I'm completely uninterested in playing games unless friends are nearby o:

The Sims, from 1, 2 and 3 with all the expansions!
Lovely game but now I am older, but had a great time with it

In playstation, I only play FIFA Soccer and Tennis Wink

Tales of the Abyss and Journey. Only two games to ever make me cry.

Hmm.. I guess Monster Hunter Tri for Nitendo Wii. It's quite nice, with really good graphics for this console and a really BIG variety of monsters (obviously!), weapons and armor sets. Also each and every Pokemon game I've tried, for when I was younger!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Also I've wanted for a while to try Skyrim but I guess it'll have to wait until after my finals... T_T

Im definately "old school".............

Phoenix, Galaga, Castlevania, PacMan, Centipede, DigDug.......