Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Console ?
Ok, so what's your favourite next-gen console ? Nintendo Wii ?? X-Box 360 ??? Sony PS3 ???? Share share Confusedmile:.

It's a hard call, but I'd have to say I think the Wii is the most innovative, with the X-Box 360 being the most well-established, and the PS3 having the most potential ...

... so it kinda depends on what you're looking for in my opinion ... if you want something the whole family will enjoy ? Go for the Wii ... if you want something you're going to be able to buy a whole LIBRARY of titles for in the short-term ? Pick the 360, and if you want something that's pretty much the best money can buy, and are patient enough to wait for the choicest titles to come out ?? Pick up a PS3 ...

... that's my two-penneth at any road ... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've really only played on the Wii, so I have to go with it. Though I want to play the PS3 when FFXIII comes out.

I've not played with any of them... but I'd probably opt for the PS3... since I'm a fanboy of the PS and PS2!

Wii just seems to me to have novelty value.
XBox.. I've just never liked the look of em.

PS3 for me. As i bought mine 12 months ago from the states

Havent played the Wii or 360 yet

Yep, the Wii definitely takes the gimmick trophy - the first time you play Wii Sports or Wii Play you'll be AMAZED at how it works, but once you've kinda gotten past that, you realise that the gimmick factor is the console's major selling-point, and that, sadly, the interface isn't precise enough to warrant making it THE best console ever ...

The X-Box 360 and PS3 don't try to do anything ridiculously flash - the 360 patiently takes step after step, and the PS3 rushes forward in terms of its technology, only to find that third parties still seem to be struggling to give a massive compliment of games to back it up - however I'm SURE that will come in time ...

... so yeah - I agree with you all so far basically !! Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

My younger brother just got a 360 so thankfully I have that to play around with when I'm free lol, was playing FFXI for a long time and recently stopped playing..kinda wish I wouldn't have with a 360 around I could switch from my pc game to 360 lol but personally I want a ps3, gotta get FFXIII and the new MGS game ; ; oh and I would like a Wii mostly for SSBB! lol

Of course, another MAJOR plus to the Wii is that it's SO cheap, and you get SO much more with it than you would with most regular games consoles ...

... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i haven't played in any new generation consoles. but i would still go for ps3 it has the most potential and in the long run it is the only one worth buying, cause in 2 or 3 years nintendo and microsoft will have to launch new consoles to face ps3... especially since blue-ray has won the battle against HD-DVD´.

Well my fav out of Wii, Xbox and PS3 would be the Xbox 360, but I havn't played the PS3, Big Grin, but if your a geek like me, I have a gaming computer and it better than the xbox Big Grin but was pricey Sad

I'm due a bonus this week, so I'm *hoping* that I'll be able to get myself a new PC with it too ... high-end PC games are SO kewl !! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!