Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Holes Spotted in Spiral Beauty
This is so beautiful! Click the picture! Confusedmile:

[Image: 717541main_pia16605-43_946-710_zps66b3aafd.jpg]

NASA: Blazing Black Holes Spotted in Spiral Beauty

This new view of spiral galaxy IC 342, also known as Caldwell 5, includes data from NASA's Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array, or NuSTAR. High-energy X-

azulai Wrote:This is so beautiful! Click the picture! Confusedmile:

[Image: 717541main_pia16605-43_946-710_zps66b3aafd.jpg]

NASA: Blazing Black Holes Spotted in Spiral Beauty

This new view of spiral galaxy IC 342, also known as Caldwell 5, includes data from NASA's Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array, or NuSTAR. High-energy X-
yeh, beautiful until you get to close

I'd love to get closer Tongue

I LOVE space photos! Most of my pc wallpapers are of space photos, fantasy and real.

The thing I dont understand is that these "scientists" sit there and lie to people, telling us what these objects are that are so far away, what they are made of, how big they are, etc.

I heard an astronomy program on the radio the other day, and these "scientists" were explaining this new planet they found....made out of DIAMONDS!??

Science outside of this planet (with the exception of the moon and Mars now) is ONLY a guessing game.
These "scientists" have no clue as to what these things are, how they work, or what they are made of, much less how big they are or what they look like.

Thats like saying no two snowflakes are alike! Really? Has ANYONE on this planet photographed every single snowflake that has ever fallen from the sky???? NO, they havent. But yet they propagate this lie constantly and consistently.

The same goes for fingerprints. Has ANYONE ever fingerprinted EVERY single human that has existed on this planet since the time of the first humans? NO, they havent. Yet ANOTHER lie, consistantly and constantly told to people.

Until these "scientists" go out and PHYSICALLY visited and test sample these places and things, they are nothing but liars and frauds.

Science isnt fact, its theory and hypothesis......but they DONT tell people that, they prefer to propagate lies instead.

What is so WRONG with the TRUTH????

Sorry, got on my soapbox there....
[Image: soapbox.jpg]

Wow , That really is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.Confusedmile:

MisterTinkles Wrote:I LOVE space photos! Most of my pc wallpapers are of space photos, fantasy and real.

The thing I dont understand is that these "scientists" sit there and lie to people, telling us what these objects are that are so far away, what they are made of, how big they are, etc.

I heard an astronomy program on the radio the other day, and these "scientists" were explaining this new planet they found....made out of DIAMONDS!??

Science outside of this planet (with the exception of the moon and Mars now) is ONLY a guessing game.
These "scientists" have no clue as to what these things are, how they work, or what they are made of, much less how big they are or what they look like.

Thats like saying no two snowflakes are alike! Really? Has ANYONE on this planet photographed every single snowflake that has ever fallen from the sky???? NO, they havent. But yet they propagate this lie constantly and consistently.

The same goes for fingerprints. Has ANYONE ever fingerprinted EVERY single human that has existed on this planet since the time of the first humans? NO, they havent. Yet ANOTHER lie, consistantly and constantly told to people.

Until these "scientists" go out and PHYSICALLY visited and test sample these places and things, they are nothing but liars and frauds.

Science isnt fact, its theory and hypothesis......but they DONT tell people that, they prefer to propagate lies instead.

What is so WRONG with the TRUTH????

I'm sorry but making science sound like a huge lie is really ignorant. First of all, scientists can tell what an object in space is made roughly out of through spectroscopy (think thats the right word for it). For the snow flake and Finger print thing although throughout time there probably has been duplicates especially with snow flakes I seriously doubt the percentages of duplicates are high at all. And anything outside of the moon and mars is just a guessing game??? Really do you not realize we have probes that have gone to venus and I'm pretty sure we have a few satellites around the gas giants. Science knows more then what you portray and do it with a great amount of precision -most of the time-

"These "scientists" have no clue as to what these things are, how they work, or what they are made of, much less how big they are or what they look like."
This makes me want to scream the worst. Scientists have many complex formula's and methods of measuring objects that appear only to be spec's through month's to years of observations scientists can estimate the size of planets and in the case of Gliese 581G learned that it was polarly locked to its sun. If your going to say such nonsense atleast research it first. Also we have simulations that have given us great insight into the inner workings of the universe and even though its not 100% we have a great understanding of how the universe for how vast and complex it is.

bakalove Wrote:I'm sorry but making science sound like a huge lie is really ignorant. First of all, scientists can tell what an object in space is made roughly out of through spectroscopy (think thats the right word for it). For the snow flake and Finger print thing although throughout time there probably has been duplicates especially with snow flakes I seriously doubt the percentages of duplicates are high at all. And anything outside of the moon and mars is just a guessing game??? Really do you not realize we have probes that have gone to venus and I'm pretty sure we have a few satellites around the gas giants. Science knows more then what you portray and do it with a great amount of precision -most of the time-

"These "scientists" have no clue as to what these things are, how they work, or what they are made of, much less how big they are or what they look like."
This makes me want to scream the worst. Scientists have many complex formula's and methods of measuring objects that appear only to be spec's through month's to years of observations scientists can estimate the size of planets and in the case of Gliese 581G learned that it was polarly locked to its sun. If your going to say such nonsense atleast research it first. Also we have simulations that have given us great insight into the inner workings of the universe and even though its not 100% we have a great understanding of how the universe for how vast and complex it is.

As historians are learning (in the past few years), the earth is older than what has always been told to us as "fact". This includes all the "facts" about dinosaurs, and other past eras.

Nothing is fact if you dont have proof. PERIOD.

As I said, science is a guessing game. Thats all it is.

They base everything they know about the universe on what goes on in this solar system.
They do not have FACTS to back up what they preach as truth.....which makes what they say, lies. Now if they said "this is my hypothisis" and then continue telling me that they found a planet made of diamonds, then I would agree with them. But telling me it is FACT...well, thats just a bold faced lie.

They invent all sorts of gadgets to measure this and that...in OUR solar system. These people have never been outside our solar system, and they never will be in their lifetimes, therefore they still have no FACTS to go on.

Just because they have a gadget to measure oxygen here, doesnt mean it will work the same on some other planet. And just because some other planet looks blue to them, does not mean it is covered with water.

Probes do not take the place of actual, physical presence.

Just like the "pyramids" and the "alien face" on the moon are just abnormalities in the planets surface that just happen to look like something from this planet, doesnt make it true.
Until they go there in person and prove it, its all lies.

Probes are also not 100% accurate. If they want to do some REAL scientific studies, then they need to send a fully automated drone (the size of a car) to go collect some REAL samples of everything, including a test core of a drilled out piece of topsoil. I could believe theories based on that, because at least THAT would be based on fact.

Just because something works here, doesnt mean it will work there.

The deserts are full of mirages. Whos to say most of this stuff they are seeing through telescopes arent mirages of some kind?

My theory on black holes is, its just an area of space that has noting there, from this standpoint. Its not a collapsed planet sucking in everything around it....thats science fiction, not science fact. Notice I said THEORY, not that is was FACT. Ive never been to a black hole, so I dont really know what it is, if it is anything at all. Preaching or teaching my theory as FACT would only make me a liar.

These people have no reason to be preaching and teaching this stuff as fact, when they have no hard proof to back it up. All they have are guesses and theories. Preaching and teaching these things as fact only makes them charlatons, liars, cheats, and "snake oil salesmen". They arent scientists at all.

1blue1

I'm not gonna rant again, but I'm going to explain why scientists "fib" alitle. Most scientists are going to make their discovery sound as amazing as possible to the general public. Like this for instance.

Planet has been found that is made out of pure diamond! (that sounds interesting... whether it is fact or not)
OR

Scientists hypothesize that a planet may or may not be made out of diamond (not interesting...)

Scientists are going to stretch their discoveries to sound as amazing as possible so they get noticed and are given more money and fame to continue their research.

No one really knows where all that matter goes when it gets sucked into black holes, though we do know things are getting sucked in. Hubble has even spotted an entire galaxy getting sucked into a black hole, with its' satellite galaxy on a crash course to be sucked in as well. As spooky as it seems, some cosmologists suggest it is from our universes natural tendency of putting stable black holes usually in the center of galaxies, such as the one in the middle of our Milky Way galaxy, that makes Earth like planets like our more likely. And from the black hole at the center of the Milky Way, we can observe stars either being sucked in, or sling shotted right through the galactic core. Supposedly our planet was at the galactic center in the dinosaur age. Matter is also observed to spontaneously created around black holes. This cheats thermodynamics because matter and antimatter pairs that would normally cancel each other out, that float around a black hole, would have one in their pair ripped apart making it seem like matter appeared out of nowhere to our eyes. From work by Stephen Hawking and others, our physics tells us time slows down near black holes and comes to a stop.
(taken from "The Universe" series and hawking.org.uk)