Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay bullying
hello. there was aboy who hurt himslef very bad becase of gay bulluing. it was very sad . and so much peple who was yong and old got bulling about being gay. good for me my family nnot mind it. but peple who was very bad agaenst gay pepole all the time. what can i do to help. i wont to help. its so sad. how can i help .

[Image: snoopy_zps217652b9.jpg]
I hope this helps Joseph

yes.who was bullyed before. i was. i hate it.i wont to help peple.

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to your friend. I have a friend who is going through something similar at his university. Unfortunately in most cases you can't do much to stop it. Not being around to get bullied is often the best/only solution to the problem. Sad

I wish I had better advice, but I don't. Some people are unstable. My friend is being stalked and bullied, and he might not even be gay, they just think he is gay. When people get ideas in their heads it is hard to reason with them. Also, the type of person that bullies and stalks probably isn't reasonable anyway. Sad

Bullying is one of those things that doesn't get better by talking it over with the aggressor. The most important thing is your friend's physical safety. If you can help keep your friend safe, then that will help him. His emotional health is also important, and just having a friend around helps with that. I hope you and your friend are able to get away from the bullies and get some peace.

Be there for him, be a listening ear.

There may be no words that you can give him to undo what was done. But his knowing he can talk to you openly and honestly, without judgment may actually do far more healing than any words you can say.

The world is changing, slowly. In reality anti-hate rhetoric in most of the western world is lower than it was in the past, and in future will be even lower than today.

Hope is what we have. Hope can do all manner of things, even heal.

Give your friend a little hope of a better tomorrow.

Sometime we think we have to have all of the answers, all of the fixes or all the right words to help someone we care about. We agonize of making a mistake and end up not helping at all.

We don't have to know it all or be it all, all we have to do is be there, listen and do our best to understand. Sometimes the best thing to say is simply "I'm here, I believe you and, I can listen."

Joseph, all you need to do is be a friend, everything else will just come naturally Wink

Joseph, I'm sure you're a great friend Smile. If you know someone who's being bullied just be there for them. Be yourself. Let them know they can always talk to you. That alone can help.

Joseph just being his friend will help. No one should be bullied its so wrong.

hello sorry i said it wrong.it was not who i new frined . it was jusrt a boy i found out about.there was lots of pepple who hurt themselfs very bad becuse gay bulling . and try an kill themself. i wont to help peple who got gay bulling. thank you everyone