Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple or Android?
What OS do you prefer?

Personally I'm starting to fall in love with android to bad my phone cracked a week ago and I'm phoneless </3

i like the android better.

but they both have pluses and minuses. there are some features on the iphone that i wish were on the droid and vice versa

i have a mac book so the decision for the iPhone isnt difficult.

I ran out and got a first generation iPhone the week they came out. It was nice but didn't even have 3G at a time when 3g was standard on feature phones. The next phone was the first Motorola Droid. The phone was light years ahead of Apple in terms of features. Plus I wasn't locked to Apple iTunes. If there was an app I could load it. Not like Apples decision that if the app is a competitor (IE: browser, maps, email) then we won't approve it to be sold or downloaded to our phone.

Bottom line, Android is better. It has better hardware (quad core vs duel core, more RAM, LTE) and is not locked down to one vendors app selection.

Android.
Because I'd die without my emulators, and I can't be arsed to jailbreak iOS(Or pay so much for an iPhone in the first place).

andriod all the way nothign you cant' do on an andriod + i can't stand apple

Android all the way.

Oh , and I am old and have no idea what you are talking about.:biggrin:

Android. No time to explain. Gotta make iPhones look bad.

Android. A couple of my family members have got iPhones because of the branding for them and have regretted not getting an Android phone instead.

Androids. They simply aren't monopolized so Indie apps can be made. Apple=limited. Android= infinite.