Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your Good and Bad thing today?
Hey, I know we have the How are you today thread, but this is slightly different. In this thread you need to tell us something good which happened to you today as well as something bad. Hopefully it'll bring some positivity to bad days. Make us think of what was good. There is always something good, even it's something small. You can make as many good points or bad points as you like. (hopefully more good than bad) If it's too much of a similarity of the How are you today thread, then feel free to let it die and gather dust at the bottom of the forum Imu2

Good:
+ Got to sleep longer as I don't have work today!
+ Should be going out later with friends, that should be fun.
+ I work six days a week so I guess I deserve a day of rest ^_^

Bad:
- Work tomorrow so will have to make sure I don't over do it with le alcohols
- I can see this isn't going to be a very productive day for my coursework.

Good:
Talked to my beloved friend for 6 hours.

Bad:
Totally ditched some girl I was supposed to go up north with in order to talk to friend for 6 hours. I'm anticipating the consequences.

Good: I collected my sick cat ("Bitch-Cat") from the vets yesterday after she had an exploritory op to determine the cause of a large swellin to the side of her face. She hadn't eaten in a week when I got her home and had even refused to eat at the vets over night. The cause of the swelling was an abscess rather than a tumour. She was released with a plastic collar around her neck to stop her buggering about with the stitches. She goes around the house bashing her head in to things trying to remove it. I'm going to put a small bulb in her mouth and jam her tail in to the socket and turn her in to a fury reading lamp.

Bad: Bad Vig, Naughty Vig!

The local kids in my street are taking advantage of the weapons grade snow to make snow balls to throw at the neighbouring windows. I and some of my neighbours had the police out on Monday evening after a sustained attack. I know who's doing it, I recognise the little gits voice!

Last Saturday I sat in my living room and watched one young boy make a sbow ball, pack it with stones and launch it over arm at my window as thogh he was bowling for England against Australia! It slammed against my window and I had to crow bar Bitch Cat off the ceiling where she had jumped. She was minding her own bees wax lying on top of the sofa near the window when she was hauled suddenly from sleep by the bang.

I flew out of the house in seconds and told the little bastard-features that if he did that again I'd snap his spine and make sure he would never be able to wipe his own arse, never mind throw things at my window. He told me he would get his dad. I said "Get your dad, and I'll shag him!"

There isn't very much you can say to that is there!

It's cool being me, I rock!

Vigilias Wrote:Good: I collected my sick cat ("Bitch-Cat") from the vets yesterday after she had an exploritory op to determine the cause of a large swellin to the side of her face. She hadn't eaten in a week when I got her home and had even refused to eat at the vets over night. The cause of the swelling was an abscess rather than a tumour. She was released with a plastic collar around her neck to stop her buggering about with the stitches. She goes around the house bashing her head in to things trying to remove it. I'm going to put a small bulb in her mouth and jam her tail in to the socket and turn her in to a fury reading lamp.

Bad: Bad Vig, Naughty Vig!

The local kids in my street are taking advantage of the weapons grade snow to make snow balls to throw at the neighbouring windows. I and some of my neighbours had the police out on Monday evening after a sustained attack. I know who's doing it, I recognise the little gits voice!

Last Saturday I sat in my living room and watched one young boy make a sbow ball, pack it with stones and launch it over arm at my window as thogh he was bowling for England against Australia! It slammed against my window and I had to crow bar Bitch Cat off the ceiling where she had jumped. She was minding her own bees wax lying on top of the sofa near the window when she was hauled suddenly from sleep by the bang.

I flew out of the house in seconds and told the little bastard-features that if he did that again I'd snap his spine and make sure he would never be able to wipe his own arse, never mind throw things at my window. He told me he would get his dad. I said "Get your dad, and I'll shag him!"

There isn't very much you can say to that is there!

It's cool being me, I rock!

You GO gurlfriend!!!!
[Image: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg]

Good thing:

Its the weekend, no freeking WORK!

Bad thing:

Im sick, so I feel like crap.
Im bored cause I dont have any shopping money!!!

Good: went to the cinema with a friend and had lots of fun together.

Bad: Having trouble sleeping at night for some reason o:

I like this game. If you feel down, it makes you think about the day in different perspective - force you to find the good things too.

Or at least to try to...

good thing: I asked someone out for a date and he said YES! I am so happy Big Grin
bad thing:.. umm.. i can't think about something bad right now Big Grin

Rumble88 Wrote:good thing: I asked someone out for a date and he said YES! I am so happy Big Grin
bad thing:.. umm.. i can't think about something bad right now Big Grin

Well done for getting a date. Smile

Good thing
Been on a course today. Smile

Bad thing
It's been snowing again

+ Badminton game was great.
+ BF had cleaned whole house while I was playing badminton.
+ lost 0.6 kg weight in one week.

- Hurt my knee little while playing badminton.
- Huge craving for chips but Im on diet.