Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point is it small?
When is a guys penis (not micropenis so >4 inches) small?
8 inches (doubt it)
7 inches
6 inches
5 inches

If you don't mind include a range that says when its small, average, or large.

My answer would be never.

been with large guys, been with smaller guys and to be honest, the 'bigger the better' is absolute bullshit.

I would personally from my own experience be proudest if I was 4 inches than if I was 8 inches.

But a dick is a dick, unless he has personality.

When the only way to see it is with a magnifying glass.

when they can comfortably wear womens skinny leg jeans or other pants that has no room in the crotch.
(i guess that says more about me hating hipsters than it does about their physical size)

there is smaller and larger but i would never use just the term small to describe someones dick.
I think the ratio of thickness to length is more important anyway.
I'd prefer something shorter that was well proportioned rather than a long stick

As das said a dicks a dick. there are so many shapes and sizes but they all work they same.

Undreamt Wrote:when they can comfortably wear womens skinny leg jeans or other pants that has no room in the crotch.
(i guess that says more about me hating hipsters than it does about their physical size)

there is smaller and larger but i would never use just the term small to describe someones dick.
I think the ratio of thickness to length is more important anyway.
I'd prefer something shorter that was well proportioned rather than a long stick

Woman skiny jeans have more room for junk apparently... And show buts arses off n.n

Its not what you got, its what you can do with it that counts.

If I can be happy with a man who has one that "doesnt work", then I can certainly be happy with a man who has a small one. And I have been.

The size of your dick doesn't define your sexuality, although it may define your role within a sexual encounter.

Size really doesn't matter, and I suspect the reason for the OP's question is more driven by his age and the perception/pressure to conform to the scene's stereotype behaviour of what a young gay man should be doing sexually.

My "gayness" isn't measured in inches. Im not small gay, average gay or large gay. Im just gay.

And if you're going to spend time seeing how potential partners measure up in that department and ignore everything else about them, then apart from getting a reputation as a size queen, your going to have a fairly shallow experience when it comes to experiencing what being gay is actually all about, and that would be kinda sad.

People in general (ok there are a few exceptions!) don't wear their dicks on their forehead. Its hidden away out of sight. My point is its not usually the first thing that we look for in a man.

Men come in all shapes, ages, nationalities, colours and religions. They also come with all sizes of dicks.

Small, average and large doesn't matter when it comes to love.

Be happy with what you have!

ObW
X

Without sounding like a slut, I have been bottom to all sizes, and have received more pleasure from guys 4" - 7" than from guys 8"-9". So to me it really doesn't matter as long as he doesn't have the attitude of "I brought my cock, you do the rest".

In my mind if its less than 12 inches it ain't a foot. Wink

Play on words.

I would say anything less than what I have is "short". No - I'm not telling Wink

But its not really a 'big deal' to me (pardon the puns). I don't place importance upon the size of a man's penis, I place importance on the size of his heart - which is far more important and meaningful to me than anything else.