I. Abuse

J. Misuse

K. Cheating

L. Lieing

M. Stealing

N. Apathy

O. Lethargy

B.

A good B always keeps the vowels interesting.

honesty, plain and simple... but not always easy

P. Tolerance - since none of use are without fault.

b- honesty

I'd guess I'd go with abuse, I won't tolerate it (at least not as a pattern) and I'm not going to live with anyone who makes me fear for my safety (and I avoid those people as much as possible anyway). 'Course by abuse I do mean someone who harms me, I have coexisted with a hothead before with a volatile temper, but she didn't make me scared and I knew her moods would quickly pass.

But I found the question confusing. For example, what's the difference between "truth" and "honesty"? I'd think it would be the same save to a philosopher (though there are people who entertain with tall tales, definitely not telling the truth, but it's more of a game than deceit and you're not supposed to believe it you're supposed to be gobsmacked and/or amused by it).

And then why is "Lying" then added to the list further down?

That is, what's the difference between choosing "truth" or "honesty" or "lying"? :confused:

b undoubtedly it is hard to be with someone untrustworthy

A. If I have A it automatically gives me B and to a certain extent G? :3

I'd have to go with understanding. I wouldn't put up with a liar or cheater or abuser either but if they don't understand why I am how I am then there's not chance of ever making it real.

Honesty . . .