Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone seen a UFO?
Hi has anyone every seen a UFO?
An eye for an eye

No, but by interesting coincidence I just picked up a book on UFOs on Friday that was given away for free at the library. Confusedmile:

I have never seen one. Though I do believe they exist. Waiting for the day.

When I was a little kid, I swore up and down i saw a ufo. In retrospect I'm certain it was just an airplane. I'm not saying I don't believe in aliens, because it's kind of ignorant to think that in a universe that is huge, and is beyond my comprehension on how big it is that there could be an earth like planet like ours out there. If the life form is intelligent, i would imagine they would look a lot like us, if not exactly like us. I also find it hard to believe that we have been visited by aliens. Unless they learned how to master light speed travel, or know how a worm hole works and we're successful in using it. Sorry I got a little off track lol

I saw one in 1958. It had a name and newspapers were filled with stories. All the kids in my neighborhood walked over towards the George Washington Bridge. We wondered as one if Sputnik had a nuclear bomb on board. I was 12. My father said the Russians were kicking our ass. Every high school suddenly rammed science courses down our throats. America came alive. We elected a leader called John Kennedy. By 1969, we had landed on the moon.

College Board scores zoomed higher. America was getting brighter. Homophobia almost disappeared. Bad news. By 1980, we elected Reagan and homosexuals were insulted openly by the Republican Party. These right wing assholes still dominate the right.

I do hope some aliens visit us. We need to scare the right wing out of 50 years growth. They are destroying America with ignorance. Some visitors from outer space would scare the shit out of these guys. We need more gay scientists to fight back against morons and brain dead zombies.Catmilk

I have seen flying objects that I couldn't identify, but I'm not about to say they were aliens. Last month I was on the freeway when I saw two lights that twinkled like stars, but one would move to the right, stop, and move again. At several points they were obscured by trees; when I they came back into view, only one or the other of them would be there. When I got off the freeway, the offramp had a clear view of the whole sky, but they were nowhere to be found.

I am completely horrified by the subject, as of today I still can´t see a drawing of a “gray-one” by myself at night without getting all anxious. But I don´t believe in aliens

oiramittedeneb Wrote:I am completely horrified by the subject, as of today I still can´t see a drawing of a “gray-one” by myself at night without getting all anxious. But I don´t believe in aliens

We can't be the only ones out there.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:We can't be the only ones out there.

But human-like advanced life that comes all the way from God knows where just to see us? I´m not saying no, but I´m highly skeptical on the idea.

Even if there aren't advanced life forms out there, i mean i think there has to be life out there to some degree. Like bacteria or even plant life. I am skeptical that we have been visited, just because the concept of light speed travel is hard to achieve, or at least in our society today. But i really think that the UFOs we are seeing are that of our government. What a perfect cover to use to conceal top secret aircraft. I mean take a look at the SR-71 Black Bird. The knowledge of that airplane wasn't made available to the public till the 80s and the aircraft was developed and flying around in between the 50s and 60s. Just think what that aircraft would look like to someone back then who accidentally saw it. Like i said, I'm not saying that I don't believe in aliens, but rather we haven't been visited yet.