Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will & Grace' to Blame for SS Marriage
Rick Santorum Says 'Will & Grace' to Blame for Gay Marriage:

Oh for goodness sake. It`s the blinking 21stcentury and here we still are talking about being gay or marrying a same sex. Wake up people for crying out loud. You not got anything better to do then blabbing on gay this gay that. Oh we cant have that here not in this day and age. you might not agee or like it but tougth cheese. Grow up get a life and leave as gays alone.

Go to urbandictionary.com and search Rick Santorum.

Americans are strange?

Strange, I wouldn't say that. We just have more stupid people per capita that vote for and elect the even stupider, uneducated, and most bigoted, (need I go on?) people to political positions of power. Plus most of these bigots are just trying to get their name back out there because they see this as a chance to preach hatred.

I just love how they use the same arguments over and over and it's getting them no where. "It will tear apart the fabric of society." Really? Show me one place it has done that. Oh wait, you can't because its not happened.

I overrule each marriage argument with one word......... Divorce.

This is yet another absurd argument as per usual.

Corsac Wrote:... I overrule each marriage argument with one word......... Divorce ... .
if there is a 60% divorce rate that means 40% are together for life, i think that is amazing because relationships are sooo much work.

Rick Stantrom is just one of the reasons, I'm embarrassed to call myself a republican.

pellaz Wrote:if there is a 60% divorce rate that means 40% are together for life, i think that is amazing because relationships are sooo much work.

You're just theoretically speaking there though. What I meant is that Divorce already destroys the sanctity of marriage simply by existing, marriage was supposed to be a lifelong bond between 2 people and people abuse the choice of divorce as an easy option to get out of it.

The people arguing against same-sex marriage should not be attacking the rights of gay people, but actually educating their own people on how to work on their own marriages rather then throw it all away. Blaming television is stupid, people have more control over themselves then they think.

what else is new....once a pabo, always a pabo