Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is avoiding me..!
Hello everyone.. I'm writing this to seek help, as im completely ditched right now and really dont know what to do.. ! I was in a relationship with a guy since last November.. ! Im 23 and it's for the first time that i'm getting in to one..! It was him who took initiative for everything saying he's much obsessed with me and all.. I was really happy and excited.! Days passed and i felt like he's loosing interest in me.. One day i called him up and told him like i don't want to be with him anymore.. I really don't know what made me say that..! i might have thought that it would make him love me more out of the fear of loosing me..!! But things didn't go as i expected.. It was a shock to him i assume.. I called him up the very next day but he didnt take it.. Called him for 1 week and finally took the call.. he sounded sad.. Only takes my call once in a while, like once in two weeks..! Its been two months now..! i stopped calling him as he didnt show any interest talking to me and he has already moved on.. but i use to text him requesting to come back... but he never replies...! I went in to depression , lost exams.. Now feeling so lonely and abandoned..!!!! I really want him back.. How can i get him back to the track? How can i make him love me again?? Please do help me...!!!

"I said something I didn't mean and got an undesired result"... Are you ready to be honest, or are you going to toy with him some more? You probably hurt him with something you shouldn't have said because it wasn't honest. You should try coming clean and asking him to let you show him how much he means to you. And I do mean asking, don't just throw it at him from left field.

you play games with peoples emotions, you lose.

seriously, did you think manipulating someones emotions to make yourself feel better was going to end well for you?

You fucked up, you used him, get over it and move on...live and learn.

Well you wanted the relationship over with - guess what, you win!

Fortunately you can't undo this. There are no undo buttons in life. I would say unfortunately but I know where you are heading in life. It always starts out small, but the manipulative ones always end up finding new and improved ways to screw people's heads over and play these terrible games.

The best you can do is move on, and remember this the next time you want to open up your flap trap and say something hurtful and mean to a person. Hopefully the next guy who comes a long you will shove your fist in your mouth before you say something like this - or at least count to ten first to make certain you really want it over with before you call it quits.

What you did is passive aggressive. Passive Aggressive activities like this always back fire.

Its also manipulative and vicious.

Word to the wise, Check your attitude and get some professional help with this mean streak of yours. If you are willing to hurt a person who loves you like this, I have to wonder what you are willing and capable of doing to others.

I bet that this manipulative behavior is everywhere in your life and you are not even aware of it. Get it attended to now, before it becomes a major set-back in your life.

This thread could use a kinder tone. Sure, it was a big mistake, and I hate emotional manipulation as much as everyone else probably do but give the guy a break.

Yeah what I did is utter nonsense and I do admit it.. ! I m just burning in that guilty feeling..! What I want now is him back in my life... ! I begged for that.. but he didn't show any mercy .. ! Thought you guys could help me out.. sigh...

At best, move on and call this a learning experience. I think it's good to understand that being in a relationship isn't all about you and what makes you feel good. There is another person involved in that relationship; a person who had a childhood, who made mistakes in his life, who has a favorite restaurant, etc. My point being, I think you saw him as a "thing that makes me feel good about myself" machine instead of a human being that might feel hurt by what you did. Now you know not to do that. So instead of obsessing about how to get him back in your life, maybe you should be satisfied with the fact that you made a genuine apology, and now it's his decision whether he wants to see you again. His role in life is not to make you feel better about yourself. That's your responsibility and yours alone.

I hope that's not too harsh. I understand you made a genuine mistake in moment of panic and that you regret doing so. It's not the end of the world, even if it feels like it. One day when you're in a true relationship of compassion with someone that you actually care about, you'll look back on this time and think, "heh."

Hi i would love to help you out but i haven`t been in your shoes. I will say is dont beg. That never works. on anyone. Give yourself something to take your mind of this. eg watch tv read or listen to music. He needs time to think which could take time. When he ready to speak to you again tell him how guilty you feel. Try and relax for now.

mmenace39 Wrote:... One day i called him up and told him like i don't want to be with him anymore ...
sounds like something I would do.

mmenace39 Wrote:Yeah what I did is utter nonsense and I do admit it.. ! I m just burning in that guilty feeling..! What I want now is him back in my life... ! I begged for that.. but he didn't show any mercy .. ! Thought you guys could help me out.. sigh...

The best thing you can do is to learn from this experience and move on. Time will heal.
An eye for an eye