Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
I'm going to take a break from this site, It's been a great time being here, but... It's just not the same it once was. And besides I spend way to much infront of the computer than I should. See you all later Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Sorry to see you go...have a good break. Don't take too long off now :p

gayspeak topics:
gay for straight friend co worker
stud daddy of the day
rainbow mother
help; in the closet

I wish you all the best in life Zet, and look forward to your return if you chose to. Stay safe!

Zet Wrote:I'm going to take a break from this site, It's been a great time being here, but... It's just not the same it once was. And besides I spend way to much infront of the computer than I should. See you all later Smile

Aw my sweet Zetty! Just as I got back too Sad . Well, I can kinda relate, so I hope you go do magical and fabulous things, like learn the Sitar like you've wanted to.

When and if you come back, make sure you update us on all the stuff you've done! Kiss3 Bighug

Thanks for saying bye for now and not just disappearing--then we would worry.

Smile

Have a good break.

LateBloomer Wrote:Thanks for saying bye for now and not just disappearing--then we would worry.

Now I feel bad Sad . Even though this probably wasn't directed or indirectly directed at me :\ .

See you when you come back.
Bighug

We'll be waiting. Bighug

Oh Odi it was a while since last Smile where have you been hiding?

Thanks everyone for the cheerful bye anyhow ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.