Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Is Invited - House Signing Party
If Thursday ever comes we will be signing for my first house.

It might be another week before I can invite everyone over for a Champaign party as I need to get the phone hooked up and some of my larger stuff moved over. Also the fridge is empty...

so everyone please keep your fingers crossed that Thursday comes quickly and there are no unforeseen problems.

hugs,
frank
Lol2

Very, very, very best wishes, Frank. So pleased for you Remybussi

Fingers crossed for ya!

Best of luck champ.1 day to go!

1.5 days to go by my calendar but who is counting :eek:

Well, it happened. I think.Scatter

My fav part of the day was at the bank. I ordered a special bank check for a large amount and the clerk asked "What? Are you buying a house?" and I proudly said YES! She had a great smile on hearing it.

So we get to the lawyers office and start signing papers and handing over checks and I ask if the owner had gotten her contracts in yet (lives in a different state). They said that they had just spoken to her and the papers were sent today and would be there tomorrow.

So, if those papers are on their way the next step is it all goes to the court house and I am moving in next week.

I am gonna pretend like it has all happened already and order phone and DirecTV service to be installed ASAP.

So anyone in the neighborhood of Pennsylvania come by for a coffee Bouncingstegi

CoffeeI'll know who to call next time I'm in town.Congratulations friend! Happy

So, Frank, did the papers finally arrive??? Don't keep us on tenterhooks... Please....

princealbertofb Wrote:So, Frank, did the papers finally arrive??? Don't keep us on tenterhooks... Please....

Sorry for letting the stretch go on for soooo long Remybussi

I am not gonna let the attorneys office rest for one second. I called today and the papers arrived from the owner = all good Roflmao

They promise that the papers will be brought down to the court house asap and we should have receipts of everything finalized by the end of next week.

I was a little worried as yesterday I got an email from the owner with the subject "Sorry" and I thought it might be that they were canceling everything but it was about not getting the papers in on the closing day...

See, I have a pesky neighbor who was interested in the house a year ago but decided against it. Now that I have it she is REALLY upset (maybe jealous since I got it so cheap)... so I am always thinking that she is going behind my back to get the house now Scared

Dan1089, I make great coffee. I even order my beans from a tiny shop in San Francisco. Grind them fresh and pump espresso out like no other.

I got the house walls all scrubbed up and it is looking great. I should add more pics to my gallery...

hugs all,
Flash frank Flash

Hey, Frank, that's all good news, I think. We do not drink coffee in this house, generally but I have it in the cupboard for those who visit and do drink it. They generally think I can make good coffee... But it's true that American coffee would tend to be less strong than here in France, Italy and southern Europe, generally. They like it more watered down in the North.

Good luck with the cleaning of the house, the scrubbing of the walls etc.. Looking forward to your new pictures.
Take care, Frank. Confusedmile: