Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smart car
what do you guys thing of these or micro cars in general.
not necessary form a safety stand point but rather would you own one, do you have one.
are they, or cars like them, popular in your country?
[Image: 17820_239974552807108_1509636888_n.jpg]

I think all cars should run on biofuel and we all grow hemp. Hemp to save the world!

Yes i see them around, not many, and would rather see more, hopefully its the future, and im sure the designs will evolve. I dont drive though and probably never will.

Are those the bloody cars that hide inside normal sized parking spaces and troll you by making you think "OOH THERE'S A SPACE" and then you only realise you've been made a fool of once you've started turning.

._.

My half brother used to drive a hybrid car that was normal looking, when he came to Auckland.
I really don't see those tiny little electric cars around though. But I would love to drive one, they look so cute. I think I'd be much more comfortable driving a small car than a big one because I don't like when I drive, that feeling that I'm going to hit something just slightly.

The tiny little smart cars are just not practical though.

Lilitu Wrote:Are those the bloody cars that hide inside normal sized parking spaces and troll you by making you think "OOH THERE'S A SPACE" and then you only realise you've been made a fool of once you've started turning.

._.

My half brother used to drive a hybrid car that was normal looking, when he came to Auckland.
I really don't see those tiny little electric cars around though. But I would love to drive one, they look so cute. I think I'd be much more comfortable driving a small car than a big one because I don't like when I drive, that feeling that I'm going to hit something just slightly.

The tiny little smart cars are just not practical though.

You're a jaffa you should have seen many of these cars. They have lots of cars up there.

here in the us we like everything to be massive, we usually make fun of those cars. I always say if it breaks down you can always put it in your pocket and carry it to a mechanic, and I joke with my sister and tell her I'm going smart car tipping. they don't seem that hard to steal either
[Image: 246288d1336496669-caption-pic-smart-car-truck.jpg]
just through it in the truck and hot wire it later.

I would rather have the tesla model S
[Image: 01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

as soon as i heard we attacked whoever i got 5th gen civic vx:

[Image: 1992_honda_civic_2dr-hatchback_si_fq_oem_1_300.jpg]

I would LOVE IT if eco-cars were more popular and not considered a joke by "serious" car owners.

Ah well, it's only the environment...

LOL at the truck carrying the smart car. But yea I hate those things. Not a real big tree hugger myself.

I love trees, but I hate spending the same amount on gasoline as I do in rent.